Back to the Start

This is super corny at one point so pls forgive me🙈

Pepper's POV
"What just happened!" I said to myself. I leave for like two minutes to get a drink and I come back to them practically going at it. At least it didn't take so long. I pressed the button and the elevator began to move again. I kinda felt bad for trapping them in there like that, but it was worth it.

Natasha's POV
The elevator started to move again. A feeling of relief rushed over me. There was also a feeling of panic considering we, or I, was half naked.
"Oh my gosh! It's moving!" I yelled unwrapping myself from Steve. I quickly reached down and grabbed my shirt. I slid it over my head and on my body. I saw Steve looking at me with an inquisitive look.
"What?" I asked with wide eyes.
"What am I supposed to do about my shirt?" He asked. All the buttons were torn off and scattered all over the floor. "I'm so sorry." I tried holding back laughing.
"No you're not!" He said pulling me to him. He hugged me tight and kissed the top of my head.
In what was probably a minute, we hit the bottom floor and the doors open. We walked through the lobby and Steve interlocked our hands. He's so cliche. When we made it to his bike I stopped in my place.
"What makes you think that I want to go home with you?" I asked giving him a playful smirk. His face got somewhat serious but I could see the playfulness in his smile. He walked closer to me until there was no space between us.
"Because every soldier needs his canteen girl." He quickly pulled me to him and kissed me hard. I gasped. He pulled away.
"Sold, let's go." I said laughing. I loved when he quoted stupid 1940s slang. They're usually really bad and corny but made me laugh.
We hopped on his bike and rode to his apartment. As soon as we made it to his floor, I hit the wall. We were all over each other. I was a little worried that we wouldn't even make it inside, but somehow we did because I could here a faint door close.
I hit the bed with a thump with Steve on top of me. We stripped down to our underwear. I cringed knowing that he could see the huge scar on my stomach. His fingers moved gently across it, tracing it. He had seen it many times before but it still bothered me because it was a big part of my past and a constant reminder.
He brought his mouth up to meet mine, but he pulled away and I whimpered. "What's wrong?"
"Before we do this, I need to know if you're doing this because you actually love me."
I was a little shocked by his abruptness. "Of course I do. What's gotten into you?"
"It's just- every time you come back I think it's because you actually want to be with me but then you leave. I can't help but think that you're just hear to get your fill and then leave." How could he say that?
"If I was just hear to get my fill, I don't have to go to you. I could easily find someone else." I push him off of me and start looking for my clothes.
"Nat wait please." He gets out of bed and makes me look at him "I'm sorry but I don't know why you're the one that's upset. If anyone should be upset it should be me. Nat, I love you. I trust you. I gave myself to you. I know you don't like talking about that but we're gonna. Last time I checked, if you allow someone take your virginity, that person must be pretty damn special!" Have you ever heard the term "sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me"? Well it's a complete lie.
I wasn't really sure what to say but I had one question and it this was going to determine whether I stayed or left. "Let me ask you this. Do you still trust me?"
He pulled me to him "Tasha, I'll always trust you but I need to know if we're just playing cat and mouse. I need to know if you're actually going to stay this time."
"That wasn't an answer, Rogers. I asked you, do you still trust me?"
He looked me straight in the eyes. "Yes. And I'm always honest." I reached up and gave him a sensual kiss but pulled away.
"Don't worry Steve. I promise I'll stay this time. You don't have to worry about making another hole in your wall." He gave me a genuine smile.
"Good." He laughed but it faded quickly. "But I need to know something else. If you really do love me, then tell me. I don't want to to tell in some secret way or in a different language. I want to make sure."
I understood where he was coming from so I decided it was only fair. The only problem was, I was having trouble getting the words out. "I love you." Why was that so hard to get out? I'm sure it was just nerves. Right?
"I love you too." He kissed me and ran one hand through my hair and the other was on my hip. My arms were around his neck with my mouth practically attacking his.
In all the heap of the moment, he picked me up and carried me back to the bed.
"Steve?"
He continued to my love bites down my neck. "Mmhm?"
"I-I uh. I just want you know that I've had sex with a lot of men. You know that." I stopped and looked at me. "But you're the only one I've ever made love to." It was true he was the only one that I've ever felt anything more than just sex.
"Thank you for telling me that." He kissed my forehead and then my lips. I felt his hand slowly glide up my thigh. He found the edge of my underwear and slowly pulled it down.
This was definitely going to be a good night.
----------------------------------
I woke up to Steve holding me. He smells so good. He smiled down at me. I smiled back and said, "Hey you." In a groggy but sweet voice.
"Good morning, beautiful." He mumbled through his sleepy voice. He kissed the top of my forehead. I blushed at his attempt to be sweet. I don't know why I act like this when I'm with him.
Here I am, this woman who was taught to trust no one and to always be independent and to fend for myself. I'm supposed to be this hardcore killing machine and yet when I'm with him I feel lIke a 16 year old girl who's fallen in love for the first time. My eyes fluttered closed as I lost myself. I started thinking about the situation I needed to deal with. I needed to tell him about, well you know, but how do you even tell someone something like this? Telling someone you're pregnant with their child has to be the scariest thing in the world. I mean it was hard enough just to tell him that I loved him.
Evidently he could tell that I was worried about something because he pulled away. "What's wrong?"
This was it I had to tell him and fast. Like ripping off a band aid. Okay, here it goes. "Steve, I have to tell you something. I- I'm--" I was cut off by the ringing of his phone. "You should get that." I said.
"Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded.He reached over to the side table to pick it up. It was Fury, this couldn't be good.
"Hello?" I could only hear Steve's side of the conversation.
"I'm fine, is something wrong?" He turned to me.
"Yeah, she's here."
"Okay, hang on." He took the phone off his ear and hit speaker phone.
"Okay go ahead." Steve said.
Fury: Good Morning agent Romanoff and Captain Rogers.
Natasha: hey Fury what wrong?
Fury: Well we better not discuss this over the phone. It's best we talk about this in person. Every one is meeting at Stark Industries. See you in an hour.
The line cut off.
"Huh, I wonder what it's about." Steve said.
"I don't know. I guess we better get ready." I moved off the bed.
"So what were you trying to say a minute ago?" He put his hand on my arm. Oh crap! What am I supposed to say now. I can't put this stress on him when more than likely we're about to get some bad news from Fury.
"I- I...... I wanna move in with you." Why did I just say that!?

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Please vote!😘