What Happens in Vegas Stays In Vegas

Steves P.O.V
We stepped off the plane. Her hand in mine. We were here. Vegas I mean. I would have begged her to go to Russia but she seemed like she really wanted to go here instead. And when we landed she looked so happy.
"C'mon let's get our luggage." She tugged me towards the converter belt. We waited 30 minutes till our bags came around. I picked up my bag and asked her, "Are you ready?"
"Yeah, lets go." Her face one again lit up with excitement.
----------------------------------------
When we arrived at our hotel I checked us in, under fake names of course, and the lobbyist gave us the key.
"So what do you wanna do first?" She asked.
"Well it's whatever you want to do." I took the key and opened the door to our suit.
"Ah you're no fun, are you still upset about not going to Russia?"
We both walked in and sat our bags down. I looked down and said, "No, of course not. I just want you to pick everything so I know you're happy, and if you are, then so am I."
"Well, okay I guess. Let's go to the pool!"
I chuckled, "Okay."
We got dressed and walked down to the pool. We sat down in two chairs. I just wanted to read and Nat just wanted to tan. Everything was so peaceful until...
"I can't believe you two!" My novel was interrupted by an all too familiar voice.
Natasha looked stunned as she opened her eyes and saw Tony glaring at the both of us. "You!" He pointed at Nat, "We all thought you were dead. And you!" Pointing at me. "You told us you couldn't go on a vacation because you were having a mission that trip. You lied to us."
"Tony, please just let me explain." Natasha got up from her chair.
"No, I don't need to hear anything. But the others do so if you excuse me, I'll be right back." He walked off before we could stop him.
I looked over to see Natasha's light had dimmed and she look like her same old self. I was angry now. Angry that Tony was going to tell the others, that he wouldn't allow her to be selfish for once. Dammit.
"Hey," Natasha placed her hand on my arm. "It's fine. It's couldn't last forever." She must have saw how upset I was. "Let's follow him. Let's go see them."
I noticed that she was accepting this as it was. She was ready to go back maybe.  "Okay."
We followed him but he hadn't seen us following. We eventually caught up to him. He was walking inside this room that was some sort of sitting area. We came in behind him and before he could open his mouth, everyone gasped. Natasha gripped my hand tight.

Natasha's POV
My heart was racing. Seeing these familiar faces staring at me all at one.
"Natasha!" Wanda stood up. "You're alive."
"Yes I am." I sounded anxious. "I don't want anyone to ask any questions please. Just know that I'm sorry and that Steve is also sorry for keeping this from all of you. If you want to be angry be angry at me, not at him." Woah where'd that come from?
There was a 10 seconds of silence before someone spoke, "Alright." It was Tony. "But on one condition. You spend this vacation with us."
It was almost like blackmail except I really didn't mind it. "Okay."
After I was reunited with everyone, Steve and I went up to our rooms to get ready for dinner with everyone. We stepped into the dark room and switched the lights on. I really paid attention to it before but now I was. He must've spent a lot on this room, and for three days and one night in must have been a fortune. I know that he has money and im pretty good off too, but this was the best hotel in Vegas. Only Tony would order a room like this and not think twice about it.
"How much did you spend on this room?" I asked.
He sighed, "That not important, we are here to have fun." He kissed my forehead.
I still didnt like not knowing but i wasnt going to force him.
"Okay, im gonna take a shower and get ready." I walked into the bathroom. "Oh hey."
He turned around, "Yeah?"
"I love you." he smiled.
"I know." I smiled back.
I came out of the bath with in 20 minutes. Steve hopped in right after me. When he got out I was already dressed and I was actually feeling really confident about. It was a tight form fitted dress. It was dark purple and it had heels to match.
I was sitting on the bed when I heard the four words a woman never wants to hear, "Oh you're wearing that?"
Steve didn't sound rude or disgusted so I asked politely. "Yeah, is something wrong with it?"
"Well I mean, it just looks kinda flashy and well..."
I was not liking where this was going. "Well. What?" I was trying so hard not to get angry.
"Well it just seems like you're sexualizing yourself too much. I mean don't get me wrong you look gorgeous but I don't this is the time to dress like that."
"So basically you're saying I look trashy. I'm not allowed to dress like this IN VEGAS..." I had officially snapped.
"No that's n--"
"And when am I only allowed to wear this? Are you saying this is only for you to see?"
"What?! No. Natasha, I think you misunderstand me." You could here the tapping of my heel.
"No I understand. And I think that I understand that I'm going out like this no matter what. And I understand that I'm gonna skip dinner. And I understand that I'm gonna go have fun without you." I stormed out of the room and left him there speechless.
I met up with everyone else and asked Tony if it was okay to change the plans. All the girls were going to what they want and the guys can go sniff each other's asses for all I care.
We walked around the strip a few times and bought a few things. Until we grew bored of that and decided to stop into a club and get some drinks. I can definitely hold my liquor but tonight, I wanted to really get drunk.
I drunk until a felt amazing. My vision was blurry somewhat but I could manage. We were all drunk off our asses. Except Pepper, she only had a few drinks. I felt so great in that moment until everything went black.

Steve's POV
Natasha made Tony change the plans. Which I guess was fine but she was acting foolish, I was too but she didn't have to throw a tantrum. We all went out to a bar and I didn't plan on drinking, well I mean I could drink all I want without getting drunk but Thor had brought some of his mead but I turned him down on the offer. Everyone was wasted and acting stupid. I had myself a plain beer when all of a sudden I felt weird, all I remember was Thor and Tony snickering before the lights went out.
I woke up and I stunk. I was in bed and at first I was so confused I looked around and realized it was my room. My head was splitting. I look to my left and saw red hair peaking under the covers. I bent down and kissed her lightly on the cheek. I went to the bathroom to find some medicine to help my pain and then take a shower.

Natasha's POV
I woke up feeling disgusting. I got out of bed and looked in the mirror. I looked like pure shit. I heard water running, it's probably Steve. I wiped off all my make up and was about to take off my dress when I realized I wasn't wearing anything. Like at all. Wow I must be really hungover. I put on some casual clothes and started cleaning up because the room looked like disaster. I picked up my clothes and stuffed them in my suitcase. I picked up Steve's and I straighten up the covers on the bed I flipped the comforter over. There was a piece of paper under it. I opened it up to see if it was trash.

Steve's POV
I stepped out of the shower and started drying off. I put a towel around my waist and started brushing my hair. I was disturbed by a loud shrieking. I came out of the bathroom ready to fight. "What's going on? What's wrong?"
Natasha handed me a piece of paper. I read it "Certificate of Marriage....... Steven Grant Rogers and Natasha Romanova."
Oh shit.

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I sure did😂😏
Anyways let me know what you guys think and please vote! I love you all❤️💜
Also I'm going to be posting an authors note after and I ask you kindly to please read it. I really need help with something. Thank you so much.