Chapter 16

*** MONTANA'S POV ***

I change into my PJ's and take the make up off, my hair is thrown up in a pony tail and I grab my phone out of my purse. Why is there a small white piece of paper in my purse? I grab the paper and flip it open,

Open me : I do as it says, I keep opening it until there's writing.

Dear Monnie,

Long time no see. Remember the night you broke my heart? Remember all because of your lame excuse of a boyfriend? You know how you ignore all of my tweets, messages, and comments? Yeah I know you ignore them, I know when you read them. Our Iphones can do that. You maybe wondering why is my best friend from Ohio is in London. Well I'm here to win you over that ugly, man-whore, lame excuse of a boyfriend. Oh just for some enjoyment, by the way, here are some pictures recently taken of Harry.

- D

No, no, no, no.... "Harry!!" I run down the stairs into the living room where my love is.

"What Princess?!" He gets up and meets me with a warm hug. Tears start streaming down my face, I hand him the letter, I can't believe any of this. All of these pictures are of Harry and other women. He reads the letter and finds the pictures. As he looks through the pictures I can tell he's trying not to laugh. "Huh, I forgot the paparazzi got pictures of me, Lizzie, Jenna, Karrie, and Olivia." I look at him through my tears. "Oh wait wait wait, these girls were the girls I had a fling with a couple months before I found you. Baby they were nothing, no connection, no relationship, no feelings. I promise."

I nod my head I really don't care about the girls, I had a couple flings with other guys before I met Harry too. "Harry, hold me." I say, his arms wrap around me and we head for the couch we sit on the couch and cuddle.

"Heart beats fast

Colors and promises

How to be brave

How can I Love when

I'm afraid to fall.

But watching you stand alone

All of my doubt

Certainly goes away some how.

One step closer.

I have died everyday, waiting for you.

Darling don't be afraid I have Loved you,

For a thousand years

And I will love you for,

A thousand more."

Harry quitely sings to me, "Harry," I say, "wanna make another video?"

"Sure thing, Love. Q&A Video?"

"Yes! Tweeter it!" He laughs and does what he's told, I go upstairs and grab my camera and laptop and We go down stairs to start shooting.

"You guys are so cute together, how do you guys make long distance relationships last? from @Hazzasofine" Harry says chuckling at the user, "Well we just factime, text, call, and try and see each other as much as we can, it's harder for her to come over to London than for me to go to America but we make it work." Harry smiles and holds my hand. I kiss his cheek and keep scrolling through my phone, "I have a ton of hate, Harry. Listen, 'I don't understand why you guys like Montana so much, she was obviously hired by the boys' music comany.' 'Montana's just using Harry to get famous and to get expensive things' 'Montana is soooooo fat, omg lol.' God you guys are mean."

"Babe just ignore th-" I cut off Harry, "You know all of you haters out there, need to stop what you're doing aand listen. You watch my videos, you see my tweets and instagram pictures, and you may even follow me on each social network I'm on, if you don't like what I'm doing, it takes only three seconds to unfollow someone. So if you are some of these users that follow me and give me hate, move on with your lifes. I am dating Harry, yes he did get me a necklace for Christmas, yes he did help pay for my airplane ticket, no I am not using him, he has only bought me two expensive things, that is this necklace that I will always wear and my Vera Bradley back pack he got me for my birthday. Now that things are set straight let's get back to the Q&A Video."