Chapter 11

**A/N CREDIT TO @LIZZIENICOLEEE FOR THE NEW COVER SHE DID A LOVELY JOB ON IT **

Chapter 11

*** MONTANA'S POV ***

As we cuddle in the den watching Scary Movie 3 Harry lightly kisses my head.

"Harry, they all loved you, my mom and aunts adored you, the girls and boys loved hanging out with you and my uncles were fond with talking to you, and my dad has never taken so well to another male, human being!" I tell him.

"Really?" He asks a little shocked.

"Yeah they really liked you and that's great." I squeez a little hug out of him.

*********

I wake up in my bed without the warm being I love. I can hear chatter coming from down stairs. I get up and brush my hair a little so I don't look too ratchet. My feet carry me down the stairs and into the kitchen where I see my mom making breakfast (Coco Puffs and fruit) and my dad and Harry talking. Harry's eyes quickly look up to meet mine.

"Good morning, beautiful." Harry bravely speaks up.

"Morning Harry, morning dad, morning mom." I say with a grin.

"Morning sweet heart." my mom hands me my breakfast. Oh gosh she knows me so well!

"Morning Tana. Anyways Harry." He pauses for a while, "What we're we talking about?"

"Uhh, I honestly have no idea anymore."

"Hmm anyways, your from Cheshire?"

"Yes sir."

"Call me Jack if you would, I honestly thought I would never meet anyone from england."

They start talking aboout Harry and where all he travels to, I loose intereest and eat my Coco Puffs.

"Hey Harry, you wanna play some soccer with me?" My brother John asks. I look over to Harry I can tell he wants to, they both love soccer.

"Sure buddy. I'll be out in a little after I'm done talking to your dad." his smile looks so adorable right now.

"Oh go on we can talk later." My dad says motioning them to go on outside. The boys head on out and I watch them through the window. "Tana." My dad says breaking me out of my thoughts, "He's a great boy but how do you think you will do once he goes back to England and strats touring?"

"I'll do the same thing I always do, we'll skype, text, call. There's not alot I can do, I mean we haven't been dating long enough where I'd move in with him and I still have school."

He nods his head, "Yeah, so what are you thinking about doing with the rest of your life? What careers are you thinking about?"

"Well I'm not taking to animal sciences very well, not like I thought I would, uhm well I've been really into all of the music and arts classes. I'm actually majoring in them."

"Music?" My dad gives me a sad look.

"Yes, dad music. I know you always wanted me to be a vet, lawyer, or a doctor but that's just not who I'm cut out to be!" I snap at him.

"Montana Lacey Montogomery, watch your tone with me young lady!" He snaps right back. "All of this music crap, is not fit for you! You need to find a stable job and not a job where you write or sing. You need to get a college degree in something that's worth more than that crap!"

"Dad! It's not crap! I want to spend the rest of my life making people happy, giving them joy in life. If you don't like what I'm doing with my life than thats too bad! It's my life not yours!" I yell, before anyything else can be said I look over my shoulder and see John and Harry standing in the doorway. "Now if you will excuse me, Harry and I are going out."