Chapter 16: Don't Leave Me Part 1

Jesse's POV :

"A Brain
And an athlete
And a basket case
A princess
And a criminal
Does that answer your question?
Sincerely Yours
The Breakfast Club"

The movie reached the end and I was definitely not mouthing the words (lieing). God it's such a great movie. I look down to see Beca cuddled up asleep on my chest with her arms wrapped around me. Why is she so adorable? I stare longingly whilst stroking her hair (I think I have a weird fetish for that) with the iconic song playing in the background Don't you forget about me. I clench my fist just like Judd Nelson does in the film (yeah ok now I see why Beca calls me a weirdo).

I hear the doors of my room open, it's Chloe.
"So Jesse how's every thing going? How are you recovering?" She says sweetly.
"I'm fine. Beca's fine. I think we're all gonna be fine. Well apart from the fact that we don't know why that happend to Beca in the auditorium," I say looking down at Beca like I'm trying to look into her mind. I look back at Chloe, an anxious and guilty look looks me in the eye. She knows something.
"Jesse I need to tell you something," the seriousness on her face concerns me.
"What. Tell me," I ask trying not to move to much as I have a sleeping beauty lying on me.

Beca's POV :

That was such a nice sleep, but unfortunately I'm a light sleeper, and I can hear talking. I don't open my eyes and pretend to be asleep so I can eavesdrop on the conversation (sneaky me). Its Chloe and Jesse talking.
"Someone is threatening Beca," I her Chloe say. Oh my god. Why did she say that? Does she not realise what she has done? The more that know the more M will attack!! I suddenly open my eyes and get up.
"Beca your awake," Jesse says in a suprise way.
"Yes I'm awake," I look Chloe in the eye. "Why the hell did you tell him!!" I shout.
"Beca he needed to know," She try to stay calm as she thinks she's doing the right thing and I'm over reacting.
"Becs why did you not tell me, I could help you, then none of this would have happend." Jesse argues, getting up aswell.
"NO YOU CAN'T! thanks to you now your all in danger!" I shout to the both of them. Oh God not again. The hot, salty tears were flooding my cheeks and dripping off my chin. I opened his mouth to say something, anything, but all that came out were deep, gut-wrenching sobs that tore through my chest and convulsed my small body. I run out balling (again) this time I'm not stopping.

I hear Jesse and Chloe in the background shouting my name frantically, but I can't stop, I don't want to stop, this person wants to hurt me and she is doing a pretty good dam job of it. I sprint pass the Bellas, I'm having some serious day ja vu. As i cried uncontrollably from the beating, I can no longer stay in this situation. I need to find safety somewhere else.

I burst through the doors to the outside world, like I've been trapped I that place forever. I pause. Catch my breath. I'm panting like mad, I feel like I'm cholking. There's a taxi outside the hospital. By this point I can hear Jesse and the Bellas screaming my name. I scramble into the taxi and ask him to take me anywhere that's far from here. I sit down and start to feel this sensation like what happend before. A glass dome of panic plunged deep into the water without a sound and the laughing children who stared inside sounded like phantoms. The world was a ghost and was waving from the outside with a grotesque claw. My leaden lungs suppressed any efforts I made to move. Drowning in my own fear, my thoughts all seemed to stream from my mind, leaving a hollow shell of sheer despair. I couldn't scream. I could only open my mouth to find that even words had deserted me. Increasingly, my breathing stung the back of my throat and my eyes clouded over with untold force. This was hell.

Jesse's POV :

I see Beca climbing into a taxi. I sprint as fast as I can towards her. I make it out side, the engine starts. "NO BECA WAIT!" I scream, panic and stress radiates through my body. The taxi starts to leave. I run after it. Adrenaline surging through my veins, I push through the pain of the surgery I just had and start to sprint!

She's gone. I can't keep up with a car. Thoughts puncture into my mind. Where is she going? What will she do? Will I see her again? I freeze. Have I lost her? I feel someone come up behind me and placing a hand on my back. It's the little red head here to comfort me. Right now that exactly what I need. Chloe opens her arms and hugs me. I can't contain my emotions. I don't usually cry but when one tear seeps out, a whole wave of them rushes down my red face. Don't leave us Beca!

A/n:
Thanks guys for 500 views and nearly up to 600!!! More drama I know. I hope u like it xxx