Chaper 8: While They Sleep

Beca's POV:

Wow, what a night, who would of thought that a bunch of people in there 20s (and one 19 year old) would have a big sleepover (yes I did just say sleepover, and yes I said we were in our 20s). Its 3:00am and everyone's asleep on the floor that we covered with cushions and blankets, unfortunately I'm still awake, I may have gotten like and hour of sleep but there's just alot on my mind. I decide to get my laptop out of my bag and listen to some new tracks I've been working on. The bright light hits me right in the eyes, blinding me for a split second, I guess that's what vampires must feel like.

I lay my headphones around my neck and just browse through the internet, but I can feel my eyes getting heavier and heavier. "Beca," I look across the room to see Emily tucked up next to Benji still half asleep, but I can't tell if she is sleep talking are actually awake. "Hey, sorry to wake you, Go back to sleep, you need it," I whisper softly with a small smile and Em slowly drifts off to sleep, God she's do adorable!!

I really can't be bothered to move but I really need to go to the bathroom, sorry TMI. I have to be careful not to wake anyone whilst trying to step over them. Oh God I think that was Flo's leg, she doesn't wake up, few. Why is the floor so creaky whilst your trying to be quite? Of course are two bathrooms are up stairs where I have to quietly walk up the loudest stairs in the world. This is why I hate waking up in the middle of the night.

Finally I made it to the bathroom! I don't think I woke anyone so I think thats mission 1 complete, now mission 2 get back down stairs after I'm done in the bathroom. Staring at my self in the mirror and realise that, even though I look like a mess right now, how much I've changed and matured. I was this 'alternative', sarcastic, 'badass' girl, who didn't have any friends and Blocked out the world with music, but now I'm a less 'alternative' girl, even more sarcastic and just as 'badass' of a girl (in my opinion) but with amazing friends, and a good life.

Suddenly I got a text.

I reached into my back pocket and pulled out my phone and saw the name which read 'Blocked ID,' I was so hesitant to open it, I thought maybe, just maybe it was a joke. My hands started to shake, I press the text it read... 'Hi Bitch, I'm coming for ya! -M' I froze. I felt I sharp pain shoot through my spine like a someone stabbed me in the back. 'Who is this? I'll call the cops if you don't stop this!!' It sounds pathetic but I'm actually scared, what do I do? I get an instant reply.
'If you tell anyone, I will ruin any chance you have of a happy life!'
I drop my phone, not wanting to look at the text anymore. This cannot be happening, this is not Pretty Little lairs for crying out loud! Who is 'M'? Do I know anyone who's name begins with M? I literally can't think, maybe this is a dream (it really isn't).

I make it down stairs, the look on my face looks like I've just witnessed a death. Everyone is still asleep, well that rules all these guys out, which I'm glad about. I walk to the fridge and pick up the tub of ice cream, eating my feelings seems to be a good thing to do right now, after the text there is no going back to sleep now.

Fat Amy's POV:

"No not the cheesecake, anything but the cheesecake, eat the salad no one cares about that!" I suddenly open my eyes an sit forward. My heart is racing, my breath I heavy and fast. What a nightmare! I see a mysterious bright light coming from the kitchen with a dark figure emerging from it. Its just Beca looking in the freezer. I walk up to her (she has her headphones on so she can't her me nocking everything over on the way towards her). "Beca what are you doing?" I whisper whilst tapping her shoulder. Her whole body jumps as she whips off her headphones. "Amy!" she whispers aggressively. "God you gave my a heart attack!" Beca gives me the daggers and nudges me on the shoulder ( that was uncalled for). I can tell she had been crying, which worries me.
A: "What's up with you shore shank?,"
B: "Err nothing, I'm just a bit on edge right now,"
A: "is it because of you and Jesse moving in together?"
B: "No, no he's great, I can't wait,"
She looks guilty and I can tell when she is lying, are her and Jesse okay? I leave it, I'm tired and I can tell she is tired aswell. "Lets just get some sleep, we can talk in the morning if you want?" She gives a weak smile and we lay down with everyone else. God I'm starting to worry about Beca.

A/N
Please comment what you think!!! And a great thanks to my friend Ella who has come up with some great ideas for the storyline!! Hope you liked it xxx