Chapter 6: The Way He Really Feels.

Jesse's POV:

She did it. I realise that was hard for Beca, but I'm glad she did it, the sarcasm was unnecessary though, but that's my girl. After the Bellas retreated from hugging us we decide to pop open a glass of champagne, It was Amy's idea but no one objected. We all grab a glass of champagne and gather in a circle. "To Beca and Jesse, and may they have a great time in LA together!" Shouts Chloe and we all clink our glasses together.

I look aimlessly at Beca, she's with some of the girls talking about her job and some other stuff that girls seem to talk about. God she's so gorgeous, the way her chocolate, curly hair waves down her shoulders, and now her mesmerising blue eyes surrounded by the black eyeshadow (I think that what they call it, I am a guy after all) making her look intimidating yet her beautiful smile brightens up her face making her look like an angles (if only I could tell her that without getting a bruise on my arm). God I love her!

"Hello, Jesse are you listening to me?" Says Stacie snapping her fingers in my face.
"Er yeah, sorry, what were you saying?,"
"I was saying how happy I was for you two, and how well my modeling job is coming along," she says wondering why I wasn't listening. "Oh i see. You were looking at your girlfriend," she smiles and walks to talk to Jessica.

My girl looks at me, bare with while I try not to die by how beautiful she is (now I get why do gets embarrassed by being love birds in public). She walks up to me, I give her a grin. "Hey you! Now was that so hard?" I say making her feel stupid (that sounds bad but its what we do to make each other laugh). "Your such a weirdo!" She says just like the first time we kissed.

She reaches up and cups my head with hear hand and kisses me. This one was passionate, this meant alot more than usual, this was true love. I feel a tingling sensation (not like that you dirt minded people, well maybe like that), I feel it through my whole body. Right now it just feels like its me and Beca on the planet, even though the Bellas are probably all watching us.

I pick Beca up while we still make out. Her legs wrap around my body. I wish this moment could last forever, or It be like a movie where we can watch this moment whenever we want.

I pull away first, I whisper to her "You are the best girlfriend ever," and she actually replied without saying a sarcastic comment, "You're pretty great yourself," she whispers, that's the best compliment I've gotten from her, to Becs that translates to 'your the best boyfriend ever as well' I put her tiny body down, her arms rest around my neck. Her gorgeous, blue eyes look deeply into mine, I can't stop looking into them (that sounds creepy but its the complete opposite).

I look behind my girlfriend and see all her friends staring at us, giggling and grinning at us. Chloe, being the weirdo that she is (in a good way) gives me the 'ok' sign with her finger as if she's telling me 'good job', which is a bit strange but that Chloe Beale for you ladies and gentlemen. I smile back at Chloe, then to Beca and kiss her on her forehead.

I actually think I may have found my soul mate!

A/N:
I thought there should be a chapter all about how much Jesse really loves Beca, and this is where my brain led me. Hope you likes it xxx