Chapter Fifteen- Blackness

Draco didn't hesitate. He smashed his lips against mine and wrapped his arms around me. At first, I was so shocked that I didn't do anything, then I realized what was happening. A rush of energy hit me, and I felt my lips moving in the same rhythm as his. Unmistakeably, we were kissing like long lost lovers, like Romeo and Juliet's last kiss. When Draco kissed me, it was like an aching feeling in my heart was now satisfied, content.
When we pulled away, I looked back into Draco's gray eyes, that were not bleak and dark anymore, but they were bright. We couldn't do anything but laugh; however it was relaxed, not awkward. We were laughing because of how ridiculous this all was, yet we could still manage to do what we'd both wanted since we first set foot in this classroom and when Draco had made my heart beat rapidly.
Our foreheads touching, Draco whispered, out of breath. "I think you should tell Weasley." I couldn't respond verbally, so I just closed my eyes and nodded softley.
***
"Ron... I need to talk to you." Me and Ron were casually strolling down the corridors of the school, on our way to Transfiguration class.
"What is it?" Ron asked as we stepped to the side and sat on a nearby bench, letting first years scurry past us.
"It's something that's happened. Something between me and... another person." This was the more nerve shattering thing I would ever have to do.
Ron didn't respond, he just frowned and turned to face me on the bench. I inhaled deeply before I spoke. "Me and Draco have been meeting up to make a potion."
"What?" Ron asked, his facial expression now blank. "What for?"
"He wanted to make a love potion... so I agreed to help him."
"Why didn't you come to me and Harry? If that useless rat was giving you trouble-"
"Don't call him that." I blurted out, desperatly trying to make the conversation mutual. "What I mean is, he's not that bad."
"Oh really?" Ron now laughed out loud, throwing his head back.
"Yes, really. But that's not what I'm trying to say here." My eyes whizzed around the area to see a few students chatting just around the corner. "Maybe here isn't the best place..."
"No," Ron's face was now scrunched up, his voice shaky. "Say whatever you have to say here."
"Ron-"
"Just say it!" Ron's face turned red as he stood up with fury. I stood up and yellef my next words.
"I kissed him! I kissed Draco!" The whole area went silent. Even the students around the corner seemed to have stopped talking. Even the birds stopped singing. Even the wind had decided to leave me all alone to face Ron.
"What the bloody hell..." Ron blinked, stumbling back.
"Ron, please listen to me..." I tried to walk up to him, to hold his hand, to comfort him, but he flinched away and turned his body to the side.
"Thanks, Hermione. Just, thanks." Then he turned slowly and walked away. It wasn't until this point that I realized I was crying. The tears came slowly, for I felt more guilty than sad, but they came in floods. I sat back down on the bench, leaning my hands on the wall, so I wouldn't collapse from dizziness. My head swirled.
"Hermione?" I looked to my right and saw Ginny running towards me. Her face was blurry. "What's wrong? You look like you're going to pass-"
Blackness.