17. chips!!!! (is awesome)

Sky

I wake up in a gorgeous forest

(I see a consistent pattern with forests.... :p I just really really like forests!)

It's surrounded with trees, and there's a river that leads to a water fall. "Enjoying the view?" the voice says, but it's not coming from my head. I turn and see a shadowy me type thing, (the voice is her. Dun dun Dunn!!) can't tell what it is. I run up to hug it. "Thank you for saving me all those times" I mumble hiding my face into its shirt. It hugs tightly back. "I'm dead aren't I?" I sigh. It's silent for a moment. "Yes. I'm sorry" it hugs me tighter. "What is this place?" I ask pulling away. "It's your dream place" it states. "When sorcerers die they come here." "Why are you here?" I ask. "I promised your dad I'd watch over you" it smiles. Tears slide down my face. "I guess I'm dead then" I choke. Suddenly everything starts to fade. "Wha" I wake up in a hospital type thing. Harlie and Carol staring over me.Turns out Harlie the one who brought me back to life.

After I'm all back to normal I head over to my room.

'Hey, you ok?' The voice asks. 'Hey!' I Shout, happily. 'Look, you have to stay away from harlie' The voice says quickly. 'What, why?' I ask stubbornly. 'Just trust me, ok' 'no, she's my friend I deserve to know why you want me to stay away from her' i argue. 'Just, be careful around her' the voice sighed.

just then Harlie walks in. "Hey" I greet. She just looks at me, biting her lip. "So, what happened, the last thing I remember is looking for you, then I woke up in a hospital bed" I frown "Ohh.. you lost a lot of blood from the cut on your hand, how did you get that cut anyway?" She asks. Crap. "Umm, well... i.. slipped?" I wince. Wow, I suck at making up excuses. "Really, you slipped?" she raises her eyebrow at me. "Umm.. well. 'Tell her the truth' I tell myself. "Some person came in and I hide, but he started throwing a tempertatrum, and accidentaly throw a knife into my hand" I state. She stares at me

"Look, I know that you don't like it here" I sigh, trying to avoid her stare. "So I have an idea" I grin

I search through my aunt's spell books. "It has to be here!" I whisper yell. I find the page I'm looking for. "Ok so Harlie, stand still" I order. "What exactly are you doing" she asks. "I'm sending you to the real world" I state. "Emma carefa opa lala" I notice black and purple fire forming around me and I'm lifted off the ground. "send her back to wear she came baa, send her back to earth la" I finish. I feel myself being shot back, and I hit the wall.

I groan and sit up. Did it work? Harlie kneeling beside me. The only thing I managed to do was knock myself into a wall. Great.

A girl walked by the room, she has long pink hair and green eyes. She notices me, and in an instant she appears right beside me. ,"are you ok? My name's Emma, who are you?" She asks quickly. "Sky" I state. "Omg! Awesome sauce! I'm your cousin!" She smiles, her body glowing a faint pink, then returning to normal. 'Weird' I think to myself. "What happened?" She asks. "I was trying to send my friend back to the human world" I state. Wait! Why was I telling her all this? "Oh, no!, that spells not possible, the only way to do that would be to travel through all the realms and-" I cut her off. "Yah, I know." I sigh. I was hoping it would work, so that I wouldn't have to decide if I want to believe the voice or not.

I wake up in the middle of the night and walk down the hall, avoiding all the guards I manage to get out side. I walk a little til the house is out of view, then I climb a tree. I always used to sneak out when I was at the orphanage. I never actually sleep in my assigned bed. The second everyone was asleep, I would sneak outside, and sleep in a near by tree, or on the ground.

------------------------------------------------