11. chips!!! >^<

Sky

(Flash back from last chapter in sky's pov)

A guard heads towards us. 'Say cara Lara tarla farla' the voice says. 'Why?' I ask ignored. 'Just do it' it commands. I whisper it under my breath. And then feel a Sharp pain. I look over at harlie. She looks completely different. We run into an ally after talking to the guard. Apparently my name is Sofia now. "That was amazing"
Harlie gushes. "It was simple" I say smiling, knowing that without the voice in my head it would have been very difficult.

"I just thought you didn't really know any spells." She states.
"I just know" I snap. I really don't want to tell her about the voice.

I here footsteps and quickly pull harlie with me. We run down the dark ally way. A hand grabs my arm and I get pulled to the ground, we get dragged to a group of people. I feel like I recognized this place. Maybe from a dream? One of them dives to strangle harlie. My eyes widden as I look at the man. I know him. But where?

They say something about harlie being evil, and me being the daughter of someone.

(Back to present)

They lead us to a little house. They have people holding harlie. "Let her go, she's with me" I order. They let her go quickly, I didn't think that would work. "We thought she was trying to kill you, that's why we caught you in the ally" one of them explains. "Well, she didn't know that she was my enemy until you guys showed up" I smirk.

We enter a house "I will lead you to your room" a young girl pulls me towards my room. "Lock her in the dungeon" a voice booms and I watch harlie get pulled down some stairs. "No, she stays with me" I order. "We do not take orders from you." A guard speaks. Frowning I pull away from the lady and dive at harlie, knocking the guard down I pull her towards me. 'Could use your help' I yell at the voice. He tells me a list of word's and I quickly say them. Colors swarm around me and I black out.