9. Chips!!!

Chips!!

Please donate to help skittles with her problem, she seems to think little pet doggy live in the wild and viciously bite dinosaur birds heads off?

Sky

We walk through the woods on are way to the dessert world. Suddenly the voice appears. He tells me all about my powers. I tell harlie that I have powers, (because the voice told me to) she seems to have a little bit of powers to.

We enter the realm. It's covered in all sorts of treats, the snow is ice cream, mud is pudding and trees are ice cream cones.

We don't see any animals yet, which I guess is a good thing.
Something cold suddenly hits the back of my head, I turn around to see harlie whistling.
"Your gonna get it" I smile evily, I grab a handful of pudding and shove it in her face and hair, I quickly run away laughing. "Your a jerk" she yells "well, at least my name doesn't sound like a motorcycle" I shout. "well... at least..my...name..isn't... stupid!" She stumbles. I quickly turned and tackle her, we fall to the ground and I grab a handful of ice cream and hold it up near her face."you will pay for that really bad comeback" I shout smiling "Ahhh! No truce truce!" She shouts protecting her face with her hands. I get off her and start walking, she soon follows.

We walk down a chocolate bar path, when I see someone, it was like a ice cream with arms and legs. "Hello" I say as I walk up to the person. A look of recognition flashes across its face. "Oh, hello!" It smiles sweetly. "Hello!" Harlie pops up from behind me. The..thing, gets very pale and dashes away. "What happened?" Harlie asks, confused. Im also very confused. "Maybe it was scared of your ugly face" "wow, that hurt" she clutches her heart dramatically.

"Whats up with all the things hating harlie!?" I yell at the voice. "All In good time dear, just be patient" I roll my eyes and walk up to harlie. Wow, it's only been one day and I've gotten stuck in a weird world, found out who my parents were, found out that I have powers, and might be insane. I mean what type of 15 year old has a voice in there head talking to them?