Chapter Six

"Roman!"

"Hmm?"

"Roman."

"HMM?!"

"ROMAN!"

"YES EDEN?"

"Hi," I replied with a wave, even though he couldn't see it.

"Eden baby, I need to work. Why don't you go hang out with Evan or Cole?" Roman said to me and I pouted.

"Evan went shopping for new clothes remember? At your request? With Cole?" I said and he made a confused face for a minute then pinched the bridge of his nose.

"That's right. Um, go look around. Get accustomed to the land and I promise we'll do something later."

"Fine.." I grumbled and headed towards the door. As soon as I opened it, a smell hit me and it made me cringe. I looked up to see Darius, the grade A asshole guard who tried to man handle me when I was captured.

"Oh God..." I said with wide eyes as the asshole smirked at me.

" I said with wide eyes as the asshole smirked at me

"Well. Well... Went from a rogue to the Alpha's new whore I see?" He said and leaned down close to my face, "You're lucky I didn't Fuck you first."

"Darius." I heard Roman call out followed by a loud bang sound the desk made when Roman's hand collided on it. "I will wring your neck like a wash cloth. Respect my mate. Your future Luna, might I add."

Darius' eyes opened wide and he began to shake his head slowly. "Alpha....are you sure this is your mate?"

"The fuck is that suppose to mean?" I asked.
Darius scowled at me the eyed me up and down but didn't say anything.

"Darius come here." Roman said in the calmest voice possible.

Slowly, Darius walked to his Alpha with his hands behind his back, like a soldier. "Yes Alpha?" He said and even he was startled as well as I when Roman grabbed his head and slammed it into the desk with such force that made the wood slightly chip a little.

"You will not speak that way to my mate that way. You will not speak about my mate and neither will you speak to her or the next place you're going to go is in the bottom of the ocean in pieces. Do I make myself clear?"

I watched with open eyes. In my mind, I was like "Damn." It was interesting to watch Roman at work yet scary at the same time. There was no doubt he had a temper, I just hoped he'd never release it like that on me.

"Y-yes Alpha." Darius stuttered. Roman let him go and he flexed his neck.

"You may go." Roman said with a wave of his hand and Darius stood up straight, cleared his throat then left.

"Well snap.." I mumbled.

"Eden. I'd like it if you kept your distance from him...for his own safety."

I looked at Roman with a semi-confused look and I was about to ask him what he meant by 'for his own safety' but he answered my question before I even asked.

"Because he is very close to getting his head ripped off."

~•~•~

PLEASE no complaints about how short and boring this is because I have absolutely no idea what to do with this story anymore. I don't know where to go with it tbh lol so I'm stumped. This is the worse case of writer's block I've ever had. ;/

Ideas for how the story should go?