Chapter 17

Lexa's POV

"I swear I'm alright." Clarke repeats for like 5th time but I'm still not relaxed. I saw what I saw and I really didn't like it. He was going to rape her. This disgusting creature has to lose his job. "I'm gonna call the director." I say and reach for my phone. Clarke doesn't protest, so I find the phone number to school on her laptop and call. We're sitting in my room again, I took Clarke home immediately after the incident, even though she said that it was okay.

"Hello, I'd like to report one of the teachers. Yeah, Marcus Kane. Oh someone has already called? Okay, thank you. Goodbye."
Well that was quick. I put the phone down and look at Clarke. She's smiling. Yeah, I must look hilarious, trying to keep her safe.
"What's funny?" I try to sound tough but her face looks at me in that way so I can't be mad at her. She shakes her head, now smiling widely. "I just love the feeling of knowing that someone cares about me." She says and looks me straight in the eyes. All I see is happiness and I have to smile. Maybe this experience isn't that bad after all. "Of course I care. I.." I pause, I don't know if I'm allowed to say it. "You're my girlfriend. If anyone hurt you, I'd cut their throat."

I realise that I've never said that she's my girlfriend aloud. I hope she knows that she's something more than just friend. I think. Of course she knows, friends don't kiss each other this way. We're looking each other in the eyes, the tension between us strengthening.

"I want to play." She says softly. I didn't expect that but I get up and head for the guitar. I take it from the room where my mom works and go back to Clarke. When I enter the room, she sits on her mattress, ready to play. It may sound weird that we're kinda dating and we haven't slept in one bed but I don't want to push Clarke into something she doesn't want. I'll leave it to progress.

I hand Clarke the guitar and she takes it like it's the most precious thing in the world. "So what do you want to play?" I ask curiously, ready to anything.
"You'll see." She smiles and tunes the guitar to play. I sit in my bed and lean to the wall, closing my eyes and looking forward to listening.

I want to keep my eyes closed but when I hear the first tone of the guitar and then Clarke starts to sing, I have to look. It sounds so.. hot, sexy, I don't know. I'm afraid that after she finishes, I won't control my lust and I'll jump on her, never letting her go again. Then the lyrics really get me.
"...it's getting hot in here, so take off all your clothes, I am getting so hot, I'm gonna take my clothes off..." I can't help myself, I laugh quietly so I don't disturb her sexy and beautiful voice. I hide my face to my palms because my cheeks are getting hotter and I know that my face is red like a tomato.

The song ends and even though I really love her voice and playing, I'm so glad that I can put my palms down and show my face again.
"So, how did you like it?" Her cheeks are red too and I have to laugh again. "It was amazing!" I say. "But I feel like I have to kiss you right now."
Clarke's cheeks are even redder now as she puts the guitar away and comes up to my bed, sitting next to me. I tilt my head so I could look her in the eyes and I can't handle it anymore. I lean forward slowly and gently press my lips against hers. I grab her neck and pull her closer. She sits astride me, not pulling away, rolling the back of my t-shirt up. I take this as a provocation and roughly slip my tongue into her mouth. She responses with even more provocation, slipping her other hand under the only layer that separates us, searching my stomach with her fingertips. I shiver and my shaky hands come to her pants. It's so shaky that I can't do anything, even unzip the goddamn jeans. Clarke slowly pulls away. Nonono, please.

"It's okay," she whispers and takes my hands with hers, "we don't have to."
It's strange because I've had sex with girl before and she hasn't (from what she said to me) so I should be the one saying this sentence. I look her in the eyes and then I glance at our hands.
"I'm sorry, I think I can't do this now." I say, frowning at our touching hands. I hate the idea that I don't know what's wrong with me. Nothing like this ever happened when I was with Costia and we were both virgins. I never shook this much, I was never so unsteady. It feels like every emotion is mixing up inside me.

I feel like I felt when I kissed her the first time. I feel everything. But this is slightly different blend of emotions, my stomach wants to blow up, my hands feels like someone else's and my eyes can't stop looking at her beautiful face. "I want to.. really," I say quietly, "I don't know what's wrong with me."
Clarke takes my hands to her mouth and kisses them. "Nothing's wrong with you. You're just.." She says and I don't know what to expect. Fucked up? A mess? Weak?
"You're amazing." She smiles and slowly leans in to brush her lips against mine softly. This drives me crazy, I want to do something but I'm scared that my weakness will ruin it.

Fuck it. I think and try again. I take my hands from Clarke's and cup her face gently. I pull her to me, destroying the little gap between our lips. I lean forward and lay Clarke on my bed. I interlock our fingers with both hands so I'm sure that it'll stay steady. Let the game begin.

I go down to her neck, sucking her skin, hoping to leave mark of my affection. I slide lower, going over her collar bone to the place where her t-shirt begins. I pull away, looking at Clarke's closed eyes and slightly open mouth in pleasure. She opens her eyes and looks at me with that look that tells you that you have to continue. I grab the end of her t-shirt and pull it over her head. Shit. Was I ready to see her shirtless?

I keep on kissing her body, taking her bra off after a while - wasn't ready for that either. I suck her nipples, grabbing one breast with my hand. Clarke moans and I smile into my job. I leave the breast area, going to her abdomen. When I reach her jeans, I don't bother looking at her for approval. My hands are better than before but before taking off her jeans, I sit and pull my shirt over my head too. I come back to her jeans and quickly unzip them. I tear it from her legs and throw away from the bed. I kiss her thigh and she moans again. I touch her legs, exploring every inch of it. Finally, she opens them up, showing me exactly what she wants.

. . . . .

We lay on our sides next to each other, naked and almost sleeping, covered in my blanket. I have one hand on Clarke's back and second under the pillow. We're looking each other in the eyes, enjoying the comfortable silence between us. This is different from my experiences with Costia, that was never like this. We never looked each other in the eyes for that long, definitely not this way.
"Clarke.." I say but Clarke's finger on my mouth stops me. She cups my face and pulls me against her, pressing her beautiful lips against mine.

I pull away carefully, just a little distance between our lips so I can say what I have to. "I love you." I whisper and she leans in for another, long lasting and unconditional kiss.

-----------------------------------------------

I can't believe that we're at chapter 17 already! Thank you so much for your votes and comments, it really motivates me to write.
Tomorrow I'm leaving to New York on vacation with my family, so I don't know how often I'll post new chapters.
Anyway, HAVE YOU SEEN THE 100 NEW TRAILER? My goodness, I'm still freaking out even though it's out for 3 hours and half. So much Clexa! Unfortunately, I don't think that the girl that Clarke's having sex with is Lexa. Well, we'll see!