Chapter 46.

Last chapter!
Epilogue will follow.

---------------

"Sigurado kaba diyan lady Marie? Bakit ganun kabilis? Hindi mo man Lang hinayaan iyang sarili mo na kilalanin ng mabuti iyang si dwaine, Baka mamaya masaktan kana naman. -saad ng kuya niya ng ipaalam niya Ang tungkol sa kanila ni Dwaine

After what blade did to her mas naging mahigpit Ang kuya sa akin but I can't blame my brother for being caring and protective lalo na't Hindi naman Basta Basta Ang pagre-relasyon aside from that He was the witness also of her pain and misery.

"I think that's the benefit of what love can give to you kuya, since I met him I knew from the very start Na kilalang kilala ko Na siya. Huwag kang mag-alala kuya he will not hurt me, I promise he wont.

Naging mabilis Ang pangyayari sa aming dalawa ni Dwaine, simula ng Sabay kameng bumalik sa manila ay naging magaan at madali Ang lahat.

I met her mom, her cousins lahat ng sa side niya. I was even stunned with their family's genes, simula sa mommy niya hanggang sa mga pinsan, Tito at tita ay puro magaganda't gwapo! No wonder why Dwaine possessed that jaw dropping look.

"Dugong chinese si dwaine Baka anong gagawin ng pamilya Nila sayo anak, diba kapag chinese dapat Chinese din yung girlfriend o asawa nila? Tsaka Hindi tayo mayaman, gusto Nila yung mapera. -it was her mom's word before she met Dwaine's side

It's what we always expect to Chinese, culture Na Nila Ang magpakasal sa sarili nilang lahi but not with Dwaine's family.

"We don't follow that tradition love. Hindi ganyan Ang family ko, we believe in love not in parental. -saad ni Dwaine

Nung una kinakabahan siya Pero kalaunan nawala Ang kaba Nang naramdaman niya Kung gaano kainit at bukas palad siyang sinalubong at tinanggap ng pamilya ni dwaine ng walang alinlangan.

"You see? They like you for me. -malapad Ang ngiti Na wika ni dwaine ng nasa daan Na sila Pauwi ng bahay nila pagkatapos ng masayang salo salo

"Not just nervous but also scared dwaine. But thank you, sa mga oras Na kaharap ko Ang buong pamilya mo ay Hindi mo binitawan Ang kamay ko at inalalayan ako sa mga oras Na umuusbong Ang kaba at hiya ko.

"That's for giving you power and that I got you covered.

"Your family, they're adorable and good looking. I can see the love and happiness specially God in the center of them. You are blessed of having a family like them, I am looking forward to know them even more.

"I am more blessed of having you in my life now and of course! You will meet them everyday of your life lalo Na Kung kasal Na tayo love.

"How could you easily say that I can be your wife? Where in fact it's been only a week that we are together. -she smiled

"A week? Nah, I don't aim here for you to just be a girlfriend for me, I am serious--- I want serious relationship with you that I badly want you to be my wife not just a girlfriend.

"Are you sure about this?

"I am sure and positive with it love. Never will I let you go. Wala sa haba at iksi iyan kundi sa dalawang Taong nagmamahalan, we build the love and so we both build the future together.

"Baka kasi---

"Baka ano?

"Baka magbago Ang isip mo, I'm no pretty nor sexy, I'm no famous nor someone, I'm nothing nor nobody, I'm no perfect, I have flaws, I easily get jealous, I fail and everything---

"Whatever it is but I love you. I've seen you cry, laughed, get hurt, happy and all but still no turn off for me dahil mas minahal pa kita lalo.

NASA harap Na sila ng gate nila, she's smiling at him and same as he. She then inhale deeply then proudly say,

"Thank you dwaine. Thank you for bringing back the joy I've lost when I was too dumb and stupid with someone that I thought was my world. No words can express of how thankful and blessed I am to find someone like you who simply holds my world and whole being in just a snap, who took my heart when it's in blasphemy, who save me from my darkest and downfall. Thank you for everything---- How could I repay you for bringing me too much bliss? how could I say thank you enough for the love unconditional love you render to me?

"I don't need anything, just you and you alone is enough. That's all I'm asking.

"You have me, I am for you. I am only for you. Now I'm ready, I'm ready to be you wife.

"Y-you do? -he asked in surprise

"Yes. Even it comes with a lot of responsibilities, I believe I can. I can, because I know you're with me. I am willing to give myself to you and spend the entire lifetime together.

"Always behind you my love, always at your side. Now I'm in excessive bliss. I love you, please be my wife.

Malapad Ang ngiti niya at lumulutang sa alapaap Ang kanyang pakiramdam dahil sa sobrang kasiyahan habang si Dwaine naman ay naluluha.

"Of course! I will, I will be your wife. I am willing and ready to be your Mrs.Go.

"Damn. Let's get married in one month time. -wika ni Dwaine at madaling binuksan Ang sasakyan at may kinuha sa back seat Na siyang ikinakunot ng noo niya pagkatapos ay binuksan nito Ang pintuan Nung sa kanya para alalayan siyang bumaba

"What did you get---

Hindi Na niya natapos Ang sasabihin ng mabiglang lumuhod si Dwaine sa harapan niya Na siyang ikinalaki ng mata niya.

"Dwaine---

Kinuha nito Ang kaliwang palad niya at hinalikan Ang tungki nito, wala pang sinasabi si dwaine Pero nag-uunahan Nang pumatak Ang kanyang mga luha sa mukha.

"Love, this is not the most romantic proposal but I promise I will give you unforgettable wedding day that you ever dream of. Marry me please? -hilam Na din sa luha si Dwaine habang nakatingala sa kanya

"Yes, I will. Of course I will marry you. -she whispered and guide him to stand up

"Thank you. -he said habang nilalagay Ang singsing sa pang-apat niyang kamay sa kaliwa

"I love you. -she whispered and lean on him closely

"I love you even more my love. Thank you, thank you for making me happy and for choosing to be your husband. The feeling I'm with right now is more than the privileged, compliment or ever I had but its unexplainable. Thank you for allowing me, thank you---

She sealed his mouth with love, a gentle kiss will do to shut his joyful mouth. He's happy but she's more happy.

Happiness, contentment is all that matter With love and God in the center of it.

......END.....

Date started: Septemeber 4, 2015
Date finished: December 14, 2015