10

Hi ho!!! Urr... I'm sorry if I'm in an uncreative mood in this chapter but I've just been doing the maths homework from hell. You want to know why I've had to do that? Well maybe it was because someone *cough cough* SOHA *cough cough* didn't do it for me. THANKS SOHA BECAUSE OF THAT I HAD TO DO IT!

On a happier note, I'm now eating the most delicious yogurt in the world. Tesco FINEST might I add... Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......

Mr Nekozawa's POV:

I sighed and turned to Umehito. He was still in a shell shocked position, his eyes staring at a spot somewhere above my head. I glanced at him.

"So what happened with Miss Kamiko?" I asked, sighing inwardly.

He had the decency to look ashamed.

"I shouted at her"

"What did you say"

He looked uncomfortable now; his fists were clenched in his lap and his face was red.

"I said I didn't like her."

I groaned. Poor girl.

"And then what?"

Umehito tried to ignore the question, but with one look at my glare, he decided it would be smart to answer.

"She ran off. Crying."

I sighed out loud this time and looked at him.

"Why did you do that Umehito?"

He stared at me confused. I guess he hadn't thought about that. He sighed, and awkwardly twisted his thumbs.

"I don't know?" He asked.

"Not good enough. Why?"

He was angry now, face flushed and eyes wide.

"Because every time I look at her or even think of her I get this pain in my chest and I KNOW it's her fault that BITCH!"

I chuckled. Was he actually trying to blame her for this? He didn't look to pleased.

"Oh so this is funny to you?" He spat.

"Yes Umehito this is hilarious. You can't fall in love with a girl then complain that it's all their fault."

Nekozawa looked truly scary, his expression on the verge of lunacy.

"FOR THE LAST TIME I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH HER OK! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK THAT? YOU'RE WORSE THEN TAMAKI!"

I just laughed even harder.

"Ooh looks like I hit a nerve- what did Suoh say?"

"HE SAID THE EXACT SAME THING AS YOU! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU BOTH? HAS THE WORLD GONE CRAZY?"

I sighed. He was gonna have to figure this one out himself.

Nekozawa's POV:

The next day, I was sitting in the canteen on my own. I never used to mind this- how can just a couple of weeks of having friends ruin being alone? I sighed and got up, leaving my half eaten meal on the table. I might as well go to the black magic club. As I turned down the corridor to the music rooms, I saw Sayuri at the other end. It was clear she'd been crying, and on her arm were two fresh cuts. I stopped and spoke to her.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah" she said in a wobbly voice. "Look, I don't want to bother you, I'll just go."

And with that she turned and ran.

--

I was sitting in my room, trying to work on my essay on the history of voodoo. It had to be in tomorrow for black magic class (one of the less advertised subjects at Ouran Academy). My mind really wasn't in it, so I just lay back and thought.

Was it possible I liked Sayuri? Yes. She was a sweet girl and very pretty. I had this kind of feeling near her, sort of nervous. Did I love her? That was a lot harder to answer. I'd never been in love before so all I had for comparison was Kirimi's shojou manga (hey everyone had a guilty pleasure!) Love was supposed to be at first sight, and unreal, and hearts were supposed to come out of your eyes. I saw no rainbows and flowers dancing around her, if we spoke to each other the wind didn't suddenly scatter petals in our faces, no soppy music played when we touched. There was virtually no moe at all. But still...

"Eureka!" I shouted, leaping out of my seat. "I know what to do!"

And I did. As any good manga will tell you, there's nothing like a huge overly romantic gesture...