Thank you so much!!

Yuki: Everyone! We have an important yet sad announcement...

Fuyumi: Sad to say, but we'll be closing the requests now as well as ending it here now. We thank you for all the support and requests that you gave us!(>﹏<)

Yuki: Thank you for all the votes and comments you've posted~ We even reached to 6k views! Thank you so much~

Fuyumi: We enjoyed typing all of the oneshots~ We hope to see you in another oneshot book!

Yuki: We'll be announcing very soon on what our oneshots are going to be next so stay tuned for it!

Fuyumi: Now for the closing part!

Otoya: Hello~ I hope you enjoyed all the oneshots here! I hope you had fun! I'll see you another time~ *smiles brightly*

Tokiya: Thank you for all of the requests. I hope you've enjoyed them all. *smiles* See you next time.

Reiji: My girl, this may be sad, but thank you for the requests and I hope you had fun all the way! Until then~ *gives a flying kiss* ~

Masato: Thank you for all the requests and I also hoped you've enjoyed the oneshots. *bows and smiles*

Ren: Thank you for requesting all of us, ladies~ Until we meet again *gives the rose to you* Daisuki~ *winks*

Ranmaru: Do I have to do this also? *blushing and sighs* Fine... Thanks for the requests and all... I hope you enjoyed and had fun with them... Yeah.

Natsuki: Haha! I hope you enjoyed the oneshots! You were really cute like Piyo-chan~! :3 *hugs Piyo-chan*

Syo: Thank you for the requests you gave and I hope you had fun! *grins*

Ai: Thank you for the requests. I certainly learned a lot from them. *smiles softly* I hope you enjoyed them as much as I did. I'll see you again.

Cecil: My princess, thank you for all the requests. I had fun and I hope you did too. Until then, princess~

Camus: Ojou-sama, thank you for all of the requests that you've given and I absolutely hope that you have enjoyed them until the end. *kisses your hand* Until we meet again.

Everyone: Merry Christmas and Happy new years!

Fuyumi&Yuki: Bye bye~ *waves* ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪