Movie (Ai x reader)

As a composer, you have to write songs for the singers and they write the lyrics.

You're Quartet Nights composer. There will an upcoming event and Shining Saotome, the president of the agency has given you a task that you have to finish but the Cyan Android. Ai Mikaze.

After finishing the task, you decided to watch a romantic movie in your. You went to the kitchen first to get some snacks for the movie, you dont want to forget your popcorn.

You put the popcorn inside the microwave and set the timer on. As you waited for the popcorn, you get some junk foods and drinks.

"(Y/N)," you turn around as you heard a familiar voice from behind "what are you doing?" Ai asked and tilts his head.

You smiled warmly at the cyan hair android "getting some chips and drinks for later's movie" you answered back.

Ai blinked and turn his head to the microwave then back to you "movie?" You blinked at him and put a hand on your waist.

"Ai... Don't tell me you don't know what movie means"

"I know what movie means idiot." You pouted as he calls you idiot. You heard a beep sound of the microwave meaning that the popcorn is ready and done.

You grabbed the popcorn from the microwave and put it inside the large bowl "wanna watch a movie with me?" you asked while putting the popcorn in the bowl. Ai stayed quiet for a moment. You waited for his answer but after five minutes yuou started to get impatient. "Well?"

"I haven't watch a movie with a girl before..." he turned to you.

"Have you watch a movie with a guy before?" you shook your head.

"Is it horror?" you shook your head

"Let's just go," you grab his wrist and dragged him to your room with your snacks on the other hand. He stopped in his tracks at the entrance of your room. You blinked at him.

"Is it okay for me to go inside" you nodded.

"Wouldn't we get caught?" you rolled your eyes and pulled him inside of your room and lock the door behind you. His eyes started to look around your room.

"Welcome to my room Ai~" she said as she prepares the movie. His eyes stopped at the picture on your desk. A picture of you and QUARTET NIGHT. He smiled softly which is really rare to see him smile. You tapped his shoulder and showed him your favorite (inserts favorite romantic movie) movie. He rose an eyebrow as you put the cd inside the CD player and press the start button to start the movie.

"This is so exciting!" you mumbled and Ai just looked at your weirdly.

During the movie, your eyes starts to drop, getting drowsy. You tried to fight the drowsiness so that you won't miss any scene, but eventually, you rest your head on Ai's shoulder. Ai turned to you and looked at your sleeping face, he wanted to put you on the bed but he doesn't want to wake you up. He sighed and continued watching.

As the movie ended with two people kissed, Ai reached for the remote and turn the TV and the player. He turned his head to you again and looking at you peaceful sleeping face. He shakes you a bit and that made you woke up.

"Wake up (Y/N)... The movie's over." He said bluntly. You pouted adorably and crossed your arms

"I didn't get to see the last scene!" you flailed your arms in disappointment.

"You mean the kiss part?" You nodded. Ai holds his chin and looked down "What does it feel like when you're kissing someone?" You blinked at the awkward question. You looked up trying to answer his question but in the end, you shrugged.

"Haven't you kissed someone yet?" You shook your head

"Well do you wanna try? I'm curious about what does kissing feel like"  you look down with a hint of pink color across your cheek.

"A-are you crazy Ai? You seriously really wanna try?!" Ai nodded and you stared into his cyan eyes trying to figure that if he was joking or not.

"T-try?" you looked away for a moment and turned your head towards him "I... I guess trying won't hurt" you turned your head away. Suddenly, you felt his arm wrapping around your waist and a hand grabbing your chin and turned your head towards his direction. He stared deeply into your (e/c) orbs and you stared back. He leaned closer to your face as he slowly kissing his eyes.

Your heart starts to pound faster and harder as your face turned into pure red as a tomato as he kissed you. His soft lips pressing against yours. Kissing you softly. You found yourself melted into the kiss and you unconsciously wrapping your arms around his neck and pulling him closer to deepen the kiss.

You guys pulled away, gasping for air. You looked at his red face and find it adorable and cute. You blinked for a moment and looked away "w-well... T-that was..." you were cut off by Ai kissing you again. Your eyes widened ay his sudden action but you gladly kissed back again.

The kiss lasted for five second and pulled away. He smiled softly and pressing forehead against yours "I love you... (Y/N)..." He suddenly hugs you and you hugged him back, enjoying his smell and warmth and you closed your eyes "I love you too.... Ai"

You eyes suddenly shot open when hear him chuckling "What so funny Ai?" He smiled at you.

"I can't believe you fell for that," you tilt your head to the side and rose an eyebrow "I just pretend that I don't know what kissing feels like." Your face went red again and you hit his shoulder a bit hard. He chuckled at your reaction and gave you a peck on your cheek.
=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=--=

Yuki: sorry for the late update, I was having trouble with the story because the story went half and I have to do it all over again. Anyway, here's the second oneshot~ I hope you enjoy it.

Ai: thank you Cynthiastone for requesting me, *smiles warmly and slightly blushing* I hope you enjoy the she made.

Reiji: Ai-Ai is so adorable here~ *pinches his cheeks*

Ai: *swats his hands away*

Fuyumi: he's blushing~ *giggling*

Ai: I-I'm not... *looks away*

Reiji: AH~ HE'S BLUSHING! AI-AI YOU'RE SO ADORABLE~!! *HUGS HIM*

Ai: REIJI! GET AWAY FROM ME! DON'T HUG ME!

Yuki: *laughing and sweatdropped*

Fuyumi: just comment on the request page for requests!

Reiji: *pops out behind Fuyumi* I hope someone request me

Yuki: just be patient Reiji~ someone will~

Reiji: *pouts* okay...

Yuki and Fuyumi: *waves*

"Next oneshot: Otoya x reader"