Merry Christmas!(Natsuki x reader)

"I'm not wearing that, Natsuki!"

"Please, (Y/N)!!"

"No matter how cute that costume looks on me, I'm not wearing that in the party!"

"But, (Y/N)-chan~"

You were in Natsuki's room because the two of you were going to a Christmas party with everyone. Right now, Natsuki was trying to get you into a Santa costume. The skirt was really short which was really a no for you.

"No means no!" You huffed as you crossed your arms, refusing to wear the costume in more way than one. "I'll wear my usual blouse and pants!"

"But this'll be more cute on you~!"

"N-O!"

Natsuki pouted cutely then he gave the little puppy dog eyes.

You looked at him and stiffened at his gaze and his look. "D-Don't make that look...!"

Natsuki continued giving you the eyes until you sighed and opened your palm to him. "Give it." No matter how many times Natsuki did that one look, you could never say 'no' to it every single time.

"Yey~!" Natsuki cheered as he gave you the costume. "Though, no matter what you wear, you're still cute in anything, (Y/N)-chan!"

You sighed as you went into the bathroom to change while Natsuki remained outside very excited to see you after.

After putting on the costume, you looked at yourself in front of the mirror. Man, do you look adorable in it. Guess Natsuki was right. You stepped out of the bathroom and was greeted by Natsuki.

". . ." Natsuki stared at you as a pink blush started appearing on his cheeks.

"S-So... How do I look...?"

The blond stayed quiet for a moment continuing to stare at your form. You fidgeted a bit at the stare and became a bit worried that Natsuki went silent.

"Kawaii~"

You blinked as you looked at Natsuki who was smiling. He quickly hugged you like a teddy bear as he chuckled cutely. "You're so cute, (Y/N)!"

"U-Uh... T-Thanks...?" You said as you blushed at the hug.

Natsuki pulled away still having that smile as he leaned closer and gave you a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, (Y/N)~♥"

You smiled back at him and replied, "I love you too, Natsuki."

"Come on! Let's go to the party~" He held your hand in his as he started walking out.

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

At the party, there were a lot of games and food like any normal Christmas party. You guys even got to do exchange gifts. 

You were on the terrace enjoying the the white snow. The others were back inside, chatting and eating. A sudden cold breeze blew that made you shivered because of your attire right now. Something was placed around you as you looked to your side and saw Natsuki beside you. You held the jacket over your shoulders as you blushed a bit.

"You know, (Y/N)... I'm really happy that you came into my life. Especially, the time spent with you this year." Natsuki said as he hugged you from behind. You felt the warmth in his embrace as you leaned back on his chest.

You nodded at him as you smiled. "Same here."

"I want to be with you more than anything else. So, will you... be with me until the end, (Y/N)?"

"Of course, I will!" 

Natsuki beamed at you as he let you go and held your hand. "Thank you, (Y/N)-chan." He kissed your hand softly.

"Oi, Natsuki, (Y/N)!" Syo called out to the two of you while grinning. You blinked at him, tilting your head on why was he grinning like that. Even the others behind him were smiling and smirking at the same time. The short blond pointed upwards as you and Natsuki followed the directions on where he was pointing.

It was a mistletoe.

You stared at it for a moment, completely speechless. Natsuki blinked at it before chuckling and holding your chin as he gave you a blissful kiss on the lips. You blinked in surprise but found yourself, melting in it and forgetting that everyone was watching the both of you. Natsuki pulled away with his eyes full of softness and happiness.

"Merry Christmas, (Y/N)-chan~"

"Merry Christmas, Natsuki."

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

Fuyumi: Natsuki oneshot is done! And all I can say is... OMG that was so adorable! qwq

Yuki: *nods* Again, so sorry for the delay of this... We're really sorry that we were gone for so long >A<

Fuyumi: I hope you enjoyed reading this! I'm so sorry if this is all I could type.. I ran out of plots (ノ﹏ヽ) 

Natsuki: Thank you More_than_a_girl for requesting me~! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I do! Merry Christmas and Happy New year! o(≧∇≦)o