You deserve someone better (Natsuki/Satsuki x reader)

You've been locked up in your room for like a month now because you got cheated by your boyfriend. Very depressed that you want to stay in your room forever and close your heart. Natsuki heard your cry and came to comfort you. You reject Natsuki's comfort at first because you now see men as a heart breaker and a cheater. But you knew Natsuki wanted to comfort you and a different man, you let him.

Month's passed, you slowly starting to move on and your heart begins to open again, but that doesn't mean you'll let men court you easily. You only opened your heart because of Natsuki, you fell in love with Natsuki. Natsuki is the only guy who is different from the other guys.

Natsuki hugged you and caress your forehead as you cried on his chest, "it's alright (Your name)-Chan, let it all out... I'll be here when you need me."

Few minth

Today, Natsuki asked you to take a walk outside the dorm. You gladly accept his invitation and went out.

"(Y/N)-chan~ Let's buy ice cream!" the Happy-go-lucky tall blonde said, you giggled at his childish behavior, it's cute though. He grabbed your hand and dragged you to the nearest bench, "Wait here, I'll go and buy one for you." He said as he smiled and left you by the bench.

The smile on your face never left you until you see your ex-boyfriend walking in the park with his new girlfriend. Your chest begins to tighten as you recall the sweet memories that you and your ex had, "Why? I though I had moved on..." You thought. Your tears began to pour down like a waterfall.

You couldn't stop crying because you keep recalling the memories you two had. Natsuki noticed you crying by the bench and he rushes beside you, "What's wrong (Your name)-chan?" He asked worriedly. You couldn't speak or answer his question. You just cried and cried, "Natsuki... C-can we go home first?" Natsuki nodded, he crouched down in front of you. You climbed on his back and cried on his shoulder as he walked you back to the dorm.

You cried until night came and Natsuki never left your side. You stood up and told Natsuki that you need some fresh air and some lone time. He nodded with a slight smile on his face and gave you a (favorite flavor) juice "You can come you to me if you want someone to comfort you." he said softly before walked back to his room. You giggled and grab your jacket and went outside the dorm to take a walk.

You decided to take a walk in the park, the park where you and Natsuki went a while ago. You stroll down the park and you tried to remember all the funny things you and Natsuki did few months ago. You giggled softly.

The smile on your face never left you until you see a familiar face that disgusts you. Guess who, your ex-boyfriend, walking towards you. You felt anger and hatred inside your chest. You stood and walked away but a hand on your shoulder stopped you.

"Get away from me (Ex's name)!" You growled at him. (Ex's name) looked at you with a sad look on his eyes. The eyes that you don't want to see anymore, the voice came out from him disgusts you. The perfume he wore makes you cough and sick. The shove your shoulder away from him and walked away from him.

"(Your name), I am sorry for what I did before. I realized that what I did is very wrong. It's you who I still love (Your name), please come back to me." Your ex begged and catches up to you. He stopped in front of you, spreading his arms wide to prevent from getting past him.

"(Ex's name)... I forgive you," your ex's face brighten up a bit but you continued "But that doesn't mean I'll come crawling back to you." You said with a hint of coldness and anger in your tone.

"What...? Why...?" He asked, grabbing your shoulders. You just looked at him with anger, hatred, and disgust in your eyes.

"Because... There's someone who is better than you. Someone who always by my side... Unlike you, you turned down our dates! You didn't listen to my problems!" You threw venom and hurtful words at your ex-boyfriend. (Ex's name) gritted his teeth and gripped your shoulder tightly that it made you yelp in pain, "I guess I have to take you back by force." he smirked.