Disorders

HOOD

She always does this say she's leaving but then doesn't. I don't know what to say anymore. I know I should understand but I just don't.

"I'm serious this time! I'm leaving you!" y/n says while walking to the door.

I shouldn't let her leave. Don't let her leave. Say something,Calum!

Y/n violently turns around and repeated beats Calum's chest. 
"How could you! You were gonna let me leave damn well knowing I won't survive without you! I hate that I love you!" 

Calum just hugs a sobbing y/n. "Come on, love. Let's go to bed. " He says smiling and picks up y/n, teary eyed, bridal style to their bedroom.

Y/n just nuzzles up to Calum when he picks her up. Calum's smile turned into a frown realizing, while she threatens to leave, he's already gone. 

(Video goes with this one)
IRWIN
She didn't know that I had it. I needed to hide it. She couldn't know. But she'll soon find out.

We were laying in bed. He would get up, leave, then come back to bed. Then just repeat it. He did it about 14 times before I got up.

I asked him what was he doing the first time, he said he is getting water because he's thirsty.

Oh no. She questioning. she's suspicious.

Y/n walked down the stairs quietly. She looked at the kitchen from the stairs. No sign of cup of water.

She looked forward to see Ashton fumbling with the locks on the door.

"Ashton, baby, what are you doing?"
"Umm nothing honey." He chuckled. Ashton started blushing.
"Is this what you have need doing this whole time? Coming back to lock the door again?"

She's closing in on me. Just give up, she deserves to know ash.

"Yes, it is. There's something I need to tell you."
"Babe you can tell me anything." She grabs my hands.

"I have obsessive compulsive disorder."
"That's it? Babe that's mean nothing to me. It not gonna change that fact that I love you. Come on, let's get back to bed and do your favorite perfect thing."

Ashton smiled and said "let's go cuddle. "

I'll post Clifford and hemmings tomorrow. Nice to be back