Fantasy- lashton

Song preference!
- Fantasy by Mariah Carey -

luke

"Oh when you walk by every night
Talking sweet and looking fine
I get kind of hectic inside
Oh baby I'm so into you
Darling if you only knew"

--

You are childhood friends with the guys. Seeing them grow up into who they are now just amazes you. Its like mother watching her child grow up. Absolutely wonderful.

But it has its down falls. How can you be friends around you crush, that you see everyday? You can't. It's impossible especially if it's Luke hemmings.

You had a crush on Luke for about a year and it was clear he didn't like like you back.

"y.n? y.n!" Luke said waking you out of your thoughts. "come on, watch us perform I know you never have." He said with a wink. You knees buckled. "Yeah, let's go."

--

oh god. This is overwhelming. He's so hot. The way he plays guitar, how focus he is. it's a huge turn on.

He's so passionate. It's cute yet hot. Oh my god, if he only knew.

Ashton

"Sweet sweet fantasy baby
When I close my eyes
You come and take me
On and on and on"

--

5sos are your best friends and you just gonna live with your best friends once in your life.

You were sleeping upstairs and the downstairs, or so you thought. You sleep in your own room so you could pretty much do anything.

While you were sleeping, the boys were standing outside your doors because they heard moaning.

They went up the stairs quietly and put their ears to the door.
"Ashton..." Y.n moaned. They all turned to face a red, flustered Ashton. 

--

You walk downstairs to get water, you were very dehydrated. Michael, Calum and Luke walked into the kitchen in que and smirked at you.

"okay your being creeps. Why are you smirking?"

" have a good dream, y.n ?" Luke said. Oh no! They heard you. You were having a dream about Ashton and you know you moaned in your sleep.

You started to fast-walk out the kitchen. " not so innocent, huh y.n!" You walked in ur room and shut the door.

"what was your dream about?" You heard a voice behind you. "Oh nothing Important." You lied.

Ashton walked towards you backing you back against the wall, his hand by the side of your head.

"Are you sure it was noting important?" He whispered while pulling your waist to him.

You couldn't speak were speechless. It was like everything was napping at once. Ashton crushed his lips on to yours and in that moment you were glad that you had a dream.