He/you get mad. (l.h & c.h)

requested:SkyeBlizzard 

Calum
-
You were laying in bed while Calum was in the shower. Suddenly, his phone started ringing and you looked at the caller ID that said 'mum'. You picked up the phone cause it's just his mum and he won't mind.

As soon as you answer, you wish you hadn't. "Hey baby, you up for tonight?" said a high-annoying pitched voice. You just hang up the phone and place it back on the nightstand. You do your first thigh that comes to your mind.

Walking to to closet, you grab suitcases and Calum's  stuff and start packing for him. Once that's all done you hear the shower turn off. "Right on time." You thought.

"Cal baby come here!" You call for him. "Yeah, babe what is i-" He stopped when he saw the suit cases. "What is this?"

"Calum I'm really füčkîng angry. And you know I get violent when I'm angry, so I wanna know why the fuck would you cheat on me?" You say very calm yet with anger in your voice.

"I-I-it - um" 
"Oh so now you can't speak?"  
You pull out a knife in one hand and a lighter in the other from behind your back.
"I either burn your clothes or you could kill you." His eyes got wide. "Or or I give you 10 minutes to get out my house and go to the bitch you was fûçkín. The choice is yours."

And with that calum was out that your house in 3 minutes tops.

Luke

-

You needed help with your sewing and needed to see if the mark was straight. Cause you didn't trust your eyes. You go downstairs and you see Luke and calum playing a game and you didn't want to be a bother you just ask Ashton to help you.

"Hey, Ashy can you come here?" you ask from the stairs. As soon as you ask, you see Luke tense up. "Sure what's up?" Ash asked as you two went up stair.

(His pov)

Why does y.n need Ashton? Why didn't she call me? In her boyfriend! Not Ashton! Okay Luke calm down.

oh my god. Look how giggly they are with each other when they come down the stairs. Y.n comes and sits next to me and pats my knee. "Are you okay babe? You seen a little tense." Y.n says in a worried voice.

(Your pov)

"Yeah babe I'm fine. " Luke says in a frustrated voice. I didn't think anything of it. "Okay babe" I give him a little kiss on the cheek before returning to sewing.

-3 hours later-

I go to see Luke sitting on the bed very tense and angry. "Hey babe," I say crawling in the bed it him. "What's wrong Lukey?" 

"Oh I don't know why don't you go ask your little boyfriend ashy?" He says very mockingly and angry . "Ashton-what- oh I know what this is about. Luke I asked ash for help because you were busy and he's really good at helping me when it comes to sewing. Nothing to be angry or jealous about baby." I say before giving Luke a kiss. "Okay, sorry I just get so jealous but It's because I love you." He says laying on your chest as you rub his head. "I know I know. I love you too." You giggle.

Sorry I didn't do Michael and Ashton. I'll prolly do this over. Maybe.