Dancing - c.t.h

dt ; liamandmichaelgirl2 :)

Suddenly a woken to somebody jumping on my bed. I do my first instinct....

Throw a pillow.

"Ouch, you throw really hard." Calum says rubbing his head. I pop my eyes open and sit up.

"Oh my gosh, babe. I don't know it was you sorry." You give a little smile. But soon drop it into a frown.
"Why are you awaking me up from my sleep?" you said as you hit him with another pillow.

"Hey! You need to quit with the pillows."

"Alright alright," you say folding your arms. "Why am I woken up from my beauty rest?" you questioned.

"Babe you don't need that, your already beautiful." Calum says while kissing your cheek. You smile then giggle. "Calum seriously. Why though?"

"It's a surprise. For later tonight though. But now we can cuddle?" He says with puppy dog eyes. "Yeah, yeah," you say laying back down, with Calum's arms around you.

(::5 hours later::)

You were talking to calum but fell asleep. You wake up to a note on your forehead. "This boy, I swear. He couldn't find a better place to put the note?" You thought to yourself. After your little rant to yourself, you read to note.

Hey baby, you know that black fancy dress a brought you? Put that on. See you soon, beautiful.
cally-bear xo

You were in awe and was curious. Where are we going? What are we doing? Why do I have to wear that dress? Many question raced through your mind. Soon, you got up and went to take a shower.

When you came out the shower, you put on your robe and proceeded to the closet.
You grabbed the dress ( a.n there should be a picture)
And studied it. This dress was amazing and beautiful. You loved it.

You slipped on the dress and looked in the mirror. "You look stunning." you heard a voice say. You just smiled knowing its Calum. You turned around when you heard him walking towards you. That's when you took in his appearance, he was wearing a suit. It was very nice and detailed, like it was made just for him.

Your eyes finally met his. "Babe, you look beautiful and you're going to love what we are doing. You said you always wanted to do it." Calum smiled.

You gasped. You grabbed his face and kissed him. you finally realized what he was talking about. "BABE, WE'RE GOING DANCING?!?!?" You shouted. you always wanted to do this.
He laughs at your excitement. "Ya, we are."

( 45 minutes later)

"Here we are, y/n." you looked at Calum and smiled. "I love you so much." Calum replied, "I love you too. now let's get our dance on!" You laughed as you and Calum got out the car. While walking to the ballroom, you gasped at how pretty it was.

Calum grabbed your hand and asked, "may I have this dance?" you giggled and said "well of course."

He took your hand as you walked to the dance floor. Once you guys started dancing, everything felt right. It was the best moment of your life and you're spending it with the love of your life.

+
I'm sorry this took so long. I just needed some time away. Now I'm back and gonna update with two more imagines and update mine.