18

Hiccup
After being reunited with my family, my father tried once more to get me to marry Astrid. "Dad I don't like her like that! Besides! I have a boyfriend!", I yelled. I covered my mouth. "I won't allow my son to be gay!", he yelled at me. He smacked me and pulled my hair. "Ah!! Dad!!", I yelled. "You are not gay!", he yelled hitting me again. I punched me over and over. He finally go bored of me and left out the house. Katie came in and hugged me. "Katie", I tried to say. "Shh. It's OK", she said. I felt like crying. "You want Jack?", she asked. "No. I don't want him to see me like this", I replied. "Got it", she said. We hugged for a bit. She then helped me up and go my room. Toothless looked up at me and came over to my bed side. "You need anything?", Katie asked. "No I'm good", I replied. She nodded and closed my door. Toothless changed in to human and looked at me. "What happen?", he asked. "My dad hates me", I said. Toothless hugged me. "He's just mad", he said. This time I cried. I cried inti Toothless' shoulder. "Toothless", I tried to say between hiccups. (Lol) "shhh. It's OK", he said. I cried some more untill I fell asleep.

Toothless
I set hiccup down on his bed and let him sleep. I turned into Dragon and curled up beside him. I never liked seeing Hiccup sad. Even when he was little. It wasn't like hiccup to be sad. He was always a happy Kid. I set my head on Hiccups chest. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Katie
Stoik came back and slammed the door. "Where is he?", he asked. "Asleep", I replied a little venom in my voice. I was pissed at him. "When he wakes up tell him he has to move out", he said and left to his room. Is he serious!!! He's making hiccup move out because he's gay!!! Now I wanna burn the house down. I walked to Hiccups room to see him and Toothless sleeping. I tapped on Toothless to wake him up. Toothless' ears poked up. "Stoik wants hiccup out. Help me get him to the cove", I said. He nodded. He changed human and grabbed a small bag to put Hiccups stuff in. After I picked up hiccup. We grew put our wings and flew out Hiccup's window. We flew to the cove and landed. Hiccup woke up and looked around.

Hiccup
"Why are we at the cove?", I asked. "Your dad wanted you out. So we brought you here", Katie replied. "Wait, my father kicked me out!", I asked. "Yeah", Toothless replied. "Where's Jack?", I asked. "Haven't seen him all day", Katie said. I frowned. The one time he's not here and I need him. Why!!!!!!