7

Hiccup
"So Hiccup, what is Jack like? Is he a nice boyfriend? Do you really love him? Does he really love you!?", Katie said starting to get mad. "You ok?", I asked. "Yeah. My boyfriend I had while in South Berk dumped me. He was only using me to get with some Macy girl", she said. I could tell she was going to cry. "Hey, its ok! Forget about him!! Besides, your brother is here for you", I replied giving her a hug. She started to cry in my shirt, which I didn't like but I'll have to live with it. "Hiccup, can I tell you something?", she asked. "Sure go for it", I replied.

"I'm a dragon. A night fury to be exact", she said. "Wait what?", I said pushing her off still holding her shoulders. "I'm a night fury. I was an experiment to see if humans could me mutated. I was in the lab for 19 years. Your dad found me and took me in. I just meet you today though. Hiccup, treat me like your sister. I've never had a sibling. Please", she said getting ready to cry again. "Of course I will. I'm mean, I treat toothless like family and he's a night fury", I said as we let go of our hug. "Did you meet toothless?", I asked. "Yeah. He was sitting outside. I talked to him for about an hour before your dad said we had to go in", she replied. "Wow. So did you get along?", I asked. "Yeah we did", she replied. "Are you lying?", I asked. "Maybe", she said. I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What do you mean maybe?", I asked. "We argued a bit", she said. "Katie?", I asked. "Yeah?", she asked. I sighed and went outside to talk to Toothless. And indeed he was sitting outside the door. He was in his human form eating a rotten fish. "Where you like this when dad came home?", I asked a little scared. He shook his head no and kept eating. "How do you eat that without getting sick?", I asked. "I'm still a Dragon, and unlike you humans we can eat rotten fish without being discussed by the smell", he replied. "Yeah, yeah whatever" I saw Jack fly over and point to the woods. I smiled and began to run off towards the pond.

As I walked in further I couldn't find him. I'm pretty sure I was lost at this point. Something hit me and I was out for good.