9

Toothless
Jack took Hiccup out for another date. They came home safe and sound. No one was hurt. Jack left to go bring snow to other places in the world. As Jack left, hiccup seemed sad. He always was after Jack left. I never knew why. Jack always came back. Always...

"Hiccup? You ok?", I asked. "Yeah why?", he asked. "Your always sad when Jack leaves. He comes back", I replied. "Yeah but I worry sometimes", he replied. "Worry?", I asked. "Oh, never mind. Don't worry about it", he said and left to his room.

Something is wrong with him. I'm going to find out too. I ran up to his room and knocked on his door. "Yes?", he asked. "It toothless! Can I come in?", I asked. "Sure", he said. I opned his door. I saw he had a bandage wrapped around his good foot.

"What happned?", I asked. "Slipped and sprang my ankle", he replied. "You need to be more careful", I said. "Yeah I know", he said. "You ok?", I asked. "Yeah why?", he asked. "You just seem like Jack is never coming back", I replied. "What! Your crazy!! He just has to go and give winter the other boys and girls all around the world. Far, far, far, far away", he said.

I raised and eyebrow at him. "Ok maybe I do miss him", he said. "A lot", I replied. "Ok Mr. Toothless, what do you think I should do?", he asked. "Play with your dragon in the snow?", I asked. I've been wanting to go out in the snow for weeks now.

"Fine let's go", he said. "Woah! Not now! You got a foot to heal! Later when your better", I said. I got up from his bed and left his room to find some medicine.