"So, where is your apartment?" Brooklyn asked as they drove past the science facility.

Angel pointed to the end of the road. "Right there and then left," she said. "I'm number thirteen." She looked over at the science facility and back at Brooklyn. "Are you still studying medical?" She asked.

They stopped in front of her apartment and he turned the car off. "Nope," he said, sighing. "I'm doing business now and am working for my dad from my house."

Brooklyn's dad owned the Sunray Hotel in Jacarandawood.

"Oh really?" Angel asked. They got out the car and made their way to her apartment, Brooklyn's hands in his pockets.

"Yup," he said and thy stopped by the doorstep and turned to each other. "Still at the Sunray Hotel."

Angel nodded her head and looked at the ground. "So," she said.

Brooklyn sighed and walked backwards. "I'll see you," he said.

Angel nodded and smiled back at him. "Yah," she said and unlocked the door. "I'll uh call you."

He waved and got in his car. Angel stepped into the apartment and rested against her door, lost in thought. She thought hard, racking her brain for the night of Dahlia's death. The night she fought not to think about for so long. Her mother suggested that she had post traumatic stress disorder or something in that line, which might've been the reason she blocked parts of the night out.

And suddenly a memory hit her like a frying pan to the face.

"Mom would kill us if she found out we drank," Angel said, laughing as her and Dahlia flopped down on her living room couch, a new low beat song blaring through the house. Angel stared over at Brooklyn laughing with his friends and looked back down at the ground, grinning to herself. "Oh my gosh." She looked to her left where the words were muttered from Dahlia's mouth. Dahlia stared in front of her at a short pretty girl, a slight panic look on her face. "It's just someone I used to know," she suddenly said and with much reluctance, she stood up. "I'll be right back," she said, not even looking at her. Angel was just about to go after her when Brooklyn appeared in front of her. "Having fun?" He asked, a broad grin on his face. She smiled at him and seemed to forget about Dahlia's distressed face. It was quite...worrying.

She snapped back to reality and wiped her hands over her face. She frowned at the memory and got to her feet and started for the tiny spiral staircase to her bedroom. She took a long shower, not really concentrating as she stared into space, wondering about the memory.

Who was that girl?

She quickly turned off the tap. She struggled when she washed her hair, since she only had one arm at the moment to do it, so she grabbed her towel and went to her room to get dressed. After getting ready for bed, she laid in the darkness, eyes wide open and thinking:

What does Dahlia want me to do?

After what must have been hours, she slowly drifted off to sleep.

💧💧💧💧💧

After two days of packing out her things and decorating her flat to make it feel more like her, Angel sat in her first class, since she came to the university to study law. She sat up straighter when she saw someone she used to know smile and lift up his hands.

"Angel!" Matt, one of her old friends, screamed and made his way towards her. Out of all the people Angel shut out, he still didn't get it and always tried to come talk to her. He was such a sweet guy, though, and he had a massive crush on Angel since forever.