Chapter 25: Whirlwind

"He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." - Unknown

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

..................................

Nicolai Petropoulis' POV

         "HELPPPP......" I heard a scream from her room. I know it's not her voice. I'm pretty sure it wasn't her voice. My heart suddenly races rapidly. My legs suddenly pick up a pace as I hurriedly ran to her room. My heart tightening as horrific scenarios flashed in my head.  As I get closer, I could hear Victoria's voice clearly.

"No, no. no.. Elle. Wake up, please." She cried out. I heard thundering footsteps coming behind me, but I didn't bother to look around. I push the door open in haste and saw Victoria cradling Elle on her lap with her face soaked with tears.

"What happened?" I croaked as I quickly scooped her up. Terror filled me. I felt like I was transported back on that night she collapsed.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" I heard voices behind us, not sure who owns it because I'm already filled with worries, terrors seeing my Elle unconscious. 

"God, no ... Please hang on, sweet pea." I mumbled as I stood up with her swiftly, then walk past worried theios Demetrio and dad. 

Along the way to the stairs, I met worried theia Yvonne and mom. "My God, baby!" Theia Yvonne cried as I walk past them down the stairs in haste. I almost ran the stairs with unconscious body of Elle in my arms. 

"HURRY, TO THE HOSPITAL." I bellowed to our driver as soon as I climbed inside the limo. I didn't bother to put her down. I was still cradling her on my lap. "Please, sweetpea. Don't leave me..." I cried out. My heart is tightening as I watch her peaceful face. She's still breathing which made me feel relieved. 

The limo soon pulled out the driveway and sped up to the expressway. We are almost to the hospital when she move. "Sweet pea?" I cooed. I was her eyes flickering, then she slowly opened it. She was staring at me for a second, still looking disoriented. "Thank God, you're awake," I said relieved. I quickly kissed her dry lips.

"Where are we?" She tried to get up, but I held her on my lap. She looks around then to me. "Oh.."

"We are heading to the hospital. You fainted again." I explained it to her. "Why, what happened?" I asked still worried.

"I don't know. I just felt woozy, then all of a sudden, I collapse." She explained with her eyes looking distraught. "We can drive back home. I'm fine now." She told the driver, then she move from my lap to the seat beside me.

"Drive straight to the hospital," I told the driver. Then, I shifted my body to face her. "I still want to make sure you're totally fine. I need to know why did you collapse, sweet pea." 

"Fine, but I tell you, I'm totally fine. I think because I ate little this morning." She stressed out, but I insist anyway. I don't want to take the risk.

"I still want to know, sweet pea." I insisted.

"Alright." She mumbled and then she leans on me. I automatically wrap my hands around her. "I love you," I heard her mumbled as he scooted closer to me until air is non-existent between us.

"I love you so much, sweet pea," I responded as I pressed my lips on top of her head. 

"We are here, Sir." I heard our driver and the limo's door, slides open. I help her out and led her inside the hospital. I saw the Pallos' limo parked beside our limo and all of them scrambles out of the limo.