Prologue

Note: A Beta Program called Wattpad Futures was launched on Wattpad to help the writers to make money from their works. By showing ads in between the chapters. The ads should pop-up every thirty minutes.

They had selected some writers to participate in the said program and I'm lucky to be chosen. We earn a certain percentage of the earnings and with these ads, it will keep the wattpad free for everyone.

I hope that you don't mind the ads, as it will help me and the others a tad bit. (An added inspiration I guess..) Video ads should last 30 seconds or less.

If you think that they pop-up more often than every after thirty minutes, please report it to the Wattpad Help Center and they will resolve the issue.

Here's the link: https://support.wattpad.com/hc/en-us.

Thank you so much, guys, for the never ending support.

........

Eleanor Pallos' POV

"Touch me, Nico. Have your way with me... I'm all yours tonight. I want to feel you inside me, even just for tonight." I purred sexily, almost sounding begging, swallowing the shame that's slowly crawling in my gut.

I saw the lust, flickering in his sea-green eyes that I fell in love with, which gave me hope. He doesn't know my feelings I have kept for a long time and tonight I intend to let him know.

Thanks to God with the alcohol, it gave me the courage to seduce him.

Nicolai closes our gap and pulled me to his chest, hard and rough. He invaded my lips and mouth like a conqueror without gentleness and I love it.

His hand is skimming underneath her silk nightgown and her body set fire with the heat creeping throughout her system.

"What are you doing to me, sweetpea?" Nicolai breathes gutturally then his hand touches me... my wet mound. I gasped and moaned loudly, clinging onto him like my life depended on him.

~~~

A/N: I'll start writing it... Slowly by slowly, since I have another one to continue.