“Alright.” Shooting Sage a parting pissed off looked.  She just shrugged turning her attention back to Celina.

I walked downstairs to see Devon in the kitchen with mounds of foods center on plates that were placed on a lap tray.  He was talking with Jace his face fallen with the news that Celina was still unavailable.

“Kripes. Follow me with the food.” Iturned quickly barely containing my rage at having to being near Devon let alone talk to him. “Celina is weak so be careful.” I reentered Celina’s bedroom and the girls had propped her up so that she was seated with pillows behind her to give support. I turned to Devon giving him a low warning growl.

“Your highness.” Devon placed the tray over Celina’s lap keeping his head bent to respect his queen.

“Please don’t call me that, Devon. Just Celina. Oh my, Devon this is all my favorites. How did you know?”

“Your friend, Candice, actually prepared the food.  I am the delivery boy.” Devon smiled

 I watched as her eyes had zoomed in on the strips of bacon.  Her blue eyes turned to me begging. Damn she is too weak she couldn’t feed herself. Before I acknowledge it, Devon had already gleaned the situation.

Devon had scooped up a spoon full of scrambled eggs bringing it to Celina’s mouth.  Something snapped, there was no way I was going to let Devon feed her in front of me.  I grabbed the back of Devon’s shirt pulling him off the bed taking everyone in the room by surprised. 

“What the hell Trevor?” Devon barked

“Visiting hours is over!” I growled through clenched teeth dragging Devon out of the room and through the house. I shoved him out of my house slamming the door in his face. I went back to Celina’s seeing the aftermath of my removal of Devon. I screamed through the mind link for everyone to leave the room at once. I got pitied looks from Sage and Raven who could barely contain her laughter shaking her head as they left the room. I inhaled deeply calming my wolf turning my attention to Celina who looked annoyed.

“Trevor, don’t you think you overacted a little.” How could she defend that excuse of a wolf. “Devon was only being helpful.  He is trying to make amends.” Is she for real, how the hell you make amends for nearly killing everyone!

“Tre..” I interrupted whatever weak defense she was about to say.

“I allowed him to bring up your food. But that is the extent of my generosity.  Don’t push me on this Celina. I can barely stand to be in the same room with that guy for almost getting you killed!”

Celina stared at me for a few seconds breathing a sigh of surrender. “Then I guess you will have to feed me. Please hurry, I’m starving.”

Celina had gotten through half the food when I notice her eyelids drooping. “Get some rest.” Standing up I bent over placing a kiss on her forehead.  I remove the tray and left the room so that she could get some sleep. 

“I hear my niece woke up?” Thadius was at the bottom of the stairs.

“She doze off. She seems like herself but doesn’t have control over her body movements.” Thadius joined me in the kitchen taking a seat on one of the bar stools around the kitchen island.

“It is only a matter of time.” Thadius had garnered a lot of respect from me after seeing him in action with the rogues.  I couldn’t put my finger on it, but I wanted to know if we were really needed.  Watching the old man raging and killing all those rogues was awe inspiring.  I knew there was a lot to be learned from him.  “Son I can’t read your thoughts but I can tell you have a question for me.”