I Need U + Prologue

A/N: I wrote this before "Run" came out.... after watching "Run" theories have changed quite a bit. I still think it is worthy to read this just in case this theory is still correct, but also read the chapter on "Run". Actually on second thought, I still think this theory is correct :)

Ps. I wrote this thinking I could use the new multimedia feature in this story (which allows me to add gifs to the actual story), but Wattpad isn't releasing that until mid January, 2016... which makes me sad because I want to reference to a lot of things by showing you guys. I have to change the way this is written now, but when the multimedia feature comes out, I will revert it back to its original state. TRUST ME, THE ORIGINAL WITH ALL THE PICTURES IS BETTER! 

I'm sure we were all pretty distraught after watching our precious oppas/hyungs/dongsaengs die one by one in their "I Need U" MV. The obvious deaths are:

Jungkook = gets beaten up by a gang and then gets run over

J-Hope = overdoses on drugs and collapses on the street

Jimin = drowns himself in the bath and dies of hypothermia

Suga = sets fire to his room

The ambiguous death is Rapmon's as he isn't actually seen dying, yet we assume that he dropped his cigarette at the gas station and the place blows up in flames (shown when he drops his lollipop). Therefore, it is possible that Rapmon is caught in an in-between state of life and death (like a coma), which explains why he was the one to write the warning on the mirror "you must survive" in the prologue.

Jin is shown in some room with 6 lily petals glowing on his heart. This could represent each of the other members. He lays the petals on the ground, and in Korea, there is a myth that if you sleep with lilies locked in a room with you, they suck up all the oxygen, leaving you to suffocate and die. So it is possible that Jin is trying to join the other members in death as he is locked up in a mental institution (which I will explain in larger depth when I get up to explaining the prologue).

V is shown stabbing and killing a man (who ARMYs have deciphered to be his father who was abusing V's sister). Before V walks into the room, you see flowers next to the door. I'm not certain what this means yet, but in their photoshoots, there were a lot of flower imagery, so I'm sure it is important.

It is assumed that in "I Need U", Jin and V are the only two members still alive which is demonstrated by how there was only individual shots of them two at the end during the beach scene.

Everyone seems to be in pairs in this music video, except for Jin. We have:

Jihope (Jimin x J-Hope)

Vmon (V x Rapmon)

Then we have Sugakookie/ Gakook, which has a more elaborate storyline. There is some speculation that these two may be lovers in this storyline, as their connection seems way more intimate than the other members. Jungkook is seen wandering the streets and Suga is in some kind of room. During Suga's rap part, you can see a red light coming through the window, possibly ambulance siren lights. Straight after, there is a shot of Jungkook crying, showing some kind of connection. Assuming the ambulance is there because Jungkook got run over, we can see the pain on Suga's face as the light reflects against his skin, causing him to look out the window and flick on his fire.

These two are shown together in multiple scenes, more so than the other pairings.

I only just noticed, after watching "I Need U" for the umpteenth time, Suga's room wall has written on it "we are travelling through. Read more, show less". I have no idea what this means, but it wouldn't be there if it wasn't a clue.