The vampire witch and i chapter 5

Sorry guys its short i know but my stupid computer wont uplaod more ta a copuer of pages at a time so bear with me as usual id liketo dedicate this oneto a few ppl firstly to blahblahblah_the1st, who fantast work actauly gave me a rush of inspiration. seconldy to April775 who asked me to upload this story, (i promse to upload more soon) an thirdly to a person who i cannot name (lol u now who u are, u asked me not to mention u hahaha i found a loop whole) whose stos lately have inspired my every work.

thats all folks so hury up and comment ;D x

Emmas pov

We landed to the earth in a gut wrenching dive. Wings folded Jamie angled us towardsthe earth, propelling us faster to the earth then a well strung pow. his eyes narrowed in concentration, wind whipped around my face, my eyes blurred with stinging tears my hands felt raw from the weathers icy after bite.

We sliced through the blanket of darkness landing to eathith a thud, i slid of jamies back with a huff of relief. Stumbling into the glow of a a flcikering lamp, its neon glow highlighted my windswept curls. Throwing jamies profiels into darkness. i studied him covertly under the thick curls of my lashes fom the shados i could make out the black line of his wings raised as he he began to change. he really did look like an avenging angel in that moment.

I shifted self consciously feeling the burning gaze as he shifted in the shadows. the feeling ad began to reutrn to the coked msucles of my body, i bit back a groan, i didnt want to risk revealing my weakness.

The scene around us span a little as i dizziyl shook of the last feeling of motion sickness. my eyes swept around the area before me.

we were in a typical abandoned wear house. I raised an eyebrow scepticaly, but didnt pass comment. I must admit i had expected something a litle different a secret layer or an underground night club perhaps. yeah, yeah i know i watched to many movies. But this whole day still felt surreal as if i were a walking talking fictional character in a film of espionage and daner.

"Where are we?" i snapped feeling frustrated at my sudden foolishness.

Jamie stepped into the light, his dark eyes tracked the lsightest of movements. I stared back defiantly refusing to feel intimidated.

"I cant tell you" he shurrged and flashed his trade mark smirk, striding over to the second wear house in the row, it looked like a derelict bulidng that might have once stored armoury or miliatary goods.

"Let me guess its classifyed right?" i shot sarcasticaly feeling my tmeper rise. howwas this man, so easily roused my emotions? Jamie shrugged and favoured me with an amused smile, reminding me a little of an indulgent parent, entertaining an impaitent child this did nothing to improve my already black mood. the last of my humour vanished. i wanted Chris, i wanted my hoome and msot importantly i wanted my life back. i was gonna get my answers if it was the last dammed thing i did.

"Hardly, i cant have you escaping now can i?" Jamie asked smoothly, noking three times on the wear house door. there was a beat of silence and i had to resist the childish impulse to roll my eyes at the cliche of it all.

After a moment that felt like forever in Jamies presence, the metal doors slid open grinding along the concrete fllor as they were thrust open before an unseen force. My eyes wiidend in anticipation as my scanned the waiting darkness. i felt a rush of dissapointment meet my enquiring gaze.

"Wait" Jamie paitently suggesed i could make out the curve of his smile as he leaned to wisper in my ear. Slowly as if on cue, the overhead lights flickered into focus one by one, slowly lighting the storage space.

To the far corner of the wear house, computers lined every conceviable space. Surveliiance equipment and spy cameras lined several benches. flow charts and spread sheets filled the remaing wall space. A boy around the age of fifteen hovered over a bench putting the finsihing touches to an object i couldnt even name.