Chapter 12: Weak...

The next day came by quickly. I didn't know what happened to me at all, I have to find out.

The doctor walked into the room with a clipboard.

"Sir, you have a... a brain tumour..."

Wade's eyes teared up.

I saw a shadow of a man next to Wade, the muscle outlines look like mine.

Everything started to go blurry.
I felt like I was losing blood by staring at this... thing!

I opened my eyes wider to see Wade's face properly. He was still a blur.

Wade came up to me and gripped onto my shoulder. I couldn't tell his expression.

"Everything will be okay" his voice echoed with worry.

I smell of a pot noodle drifted into the room. My stomach grumbled violently.

Wade held the food close in front of me, giving me a fork. I leaned up, eating the first few noodles on my fork.

Everything then went black. I felt my hand hang off the bed, dropping the fork.

~Time Skip~

I woke up gasping for air. I felt a small delicate hand resting on my wrist.

"Welcome back, Mark." the female voice called out.

The voice was familiar. I had a flashback to where I met Jessica at the door.

Her voice sounded the same, if only I could see her properly!

I was hugged and smelled sweat. It was Wade, I could tell. I hugged back.

"You almost died!" Wade sobbed.

I felt tears stream down my eyes. My weak arms shook like an unsteady floor board.

The door shot open. A man walked in.

"How you doing there, kiddo?" a voice familiar to Bob's echoed.

"Bob, why the cape and wizard hat? It isn't Halloween!"

"Wade I know it's not Halloween yet, I have discovered something about myself!"

"Like what?"

As the echo conversation carried on, I felt weaker. My breathing was unsteady and I was shaking.

I struggled to breathe properly. I gripped onto the bed, feeling colder...