Chapter 4: Damn You Wade!

I ran into the woods, killing and eating animals. I sprinted in the direction of Wade's house.

I must resist I said quietly in my head but I knew I couldn't. I jumped out of the huddle of trees, sniffing.

The scent of Wade ran through me, making me become more hungry. I licked my furry lips and continued in the same direction.

I leaped through Wade's window and teared Molly apart, eating her juicy flesh.

I heard a loud gasp behind me and I slowly turned my head, locking eyes on Wade.

Wade aimed the shotgun and shot my arm. I roared in pain, slicing his freshly washed face with my claws.

I retreated, limping whilst trying to run on all fours. Wade ran after me, failing to shoot me. I got out and sprinted to Bob's house.

As I got into Bob's house the sun rose over the trees. I fell on the floor in the basement and knocked a table over.

Bob came down and sat next to me as I turned back into my real form.

"You're pale!"

"Wade... sh-shot... me...."

I felt my blood run down my arm. I tried to pull myself up but I fell down, yelping.

"I'll get that fixed up, just a second."

I heard Bob's wife, Mandy come down with a rattling box.

"Here's the first aid kit"

"Thanks!"

I groaned in pain, feeling my head spin around like a tea cup ride the speed times 100. My hands were shaking from too much blood loss. I felt myself pass out...

-Time Skip-

I woke up on a bed with a shooting pain up my arm. My stomach was gurgling loudly.

I felt paralysed as I lay there, groaning in pain.

"Hello sleepy head" a voice very familiar called out.

"What...?"

I smelled bacon and chicken. My eyes widened and wandered around the room.

"Not yet, Mark. It's not lunch yet!"...