Chapter 3: Dinner Time!

After me and Bob ate breakfast, I lay my head on the table, drifting off to sleep.

"How did this happen?"

I jumped out of my skin.

"Don't scare me like that, Bob!"

I then shrugged. I didn't know how this happened! Bob chuckled. I felt my head fall forward and hit the table and I fell asleep...

-Time Skip-

I woke up on a couch and wiped away the drool on my face. I saw Bob staring at me and I let out a small scream.

"For gods sake Bob!" I yelled, wiping my eyes.

Bob chuckled and a small smirk crept up on his lips. I got up and I heard my stomach grumble very loud.

When Bob walked into the kitchen, all I could think about was chewing on his meaty flesh. My breakfast walked away I thought to myself.

I was still tired and felt my eyes closing every minute but I kept them open.

Bob strolled back into the room I was standing in and he gave me some raw meat.

I placed it on the table and ate the meat like a dog, which gave me a sudden urge to howl, so I did.

"Not too loud" Bob whispered.

"Sorry!" I blushed in embarrassment.

-Time Skip-

It was almost midnight and I was prepared to resist my urge to kill.

Anger bubbled inside me, telling me to kill but I was struggling to resist.

Midnight struck and Bob turned off the lights whilst Mandy opened the curtains. They locked me in the basement on my own...

I fell onto the ground in pain, yelling at my bones changed form.

I threw my glasses on a soft, silky pillow, almost breaking them.

I grasped onto a table, struggling to get myself up.

I felt my eyes changing and I tipped the table, growling loudly. Then, the Beast was here...