Chapter 6: Darn Police!

I charged into the metal door, causing a dent where I hit it. I roared in anger.

Wade called someone and all I could here was muffling, like he was covering his face.

I bashed the door harder, breaking off a hinge. I scratched the messy yellow paint off the door, which made a nasty screeching sound.

I punched the door through and there was no one there. I roared in fury as I saw him get away.

I chased after him on all fours. I saw him jump into a car and drive off quickly. I stopped chasing him and I went back home.

I fell onto the kitchen floor as I turned back. I felt like crying because I tried to kill Wade when he tried to ask for forgiveness.

Another knock came from my door.

"Police! Come out werewolf!"

I jumped out of the window and ran into the woods. I lost them I thought to myself. Then loud barks came from behind. They're following me!

I climbed up a tree, throwing my wallet behind me. Shit, my cash and ID I say to myself quietly. I then jumped into another tree.

I felt trapped, seeing so many cops searching for me. I saw one look at my ID.

"Mr Mark Fischback" he said to another cop.

I felt rage rise in me and I started to change quickly with no pain. I was now the beast again.

I drop down and tear a cop apart. Another one notices me and tries to shoot, but I was too fast.

I killed more cops and dogs until one shot me in my neck. My eye sight got blurry. As soon as I was about to kill that cop, everything went black...

-Time Skip-

I woke up in a cage, feeling a burst of pain in my head. I heard a distant voice but I couldn't make out what it was saying.

I got up, feeling weak. I probably looked so drunk from swaying side to side.

"Mark, you will be contained here forever"

I looked over and it was Bob who said that...