Chapter 7: Help Me!

Bob stood there with Mandy and all of my friends and family, all staring at me disappointedly.

I was then took away into a metal room which had a clean white toilet, comfy bed, huge brown table and some bookshelves with blank art books.

Pots full of pencils were scattered along the table. There was a metal chair and a comfy desk chair.

-Time Skip-

Midnight struck once again, but there was a small window which didn't have the moon in sight at all!

I was sat in my bed, wondering if I could turn without the moon. Well I did turn when I was angry I thought to myself.

I then noticed a small security camera at the corner of the room, following my every move.

I felt rage rise, and I started turning. It was a fee seconds until the beast arrived for its feast.

I burst through the cage door and roared in fury. Guards called for back up.

I ripped his spine out of him and I ate some of his flesh before turning to the moonlit window.

I jumped through causing a crash behind me and I sprinted away. This beast will never be tamed.

Police sirens sound behind me. This as turned into chase the beast.

I ran into a forest and I found a cave. I walked in, knowing I am now safe.

Bob's voice called out.

"Mark come out! I'm sorry! I should have never brought you in to the police!"

I growled. I now hate Bob for bringing me to the police. He betrayed me!

I saw him look into the cave. He was staring right at me, knowing that the glowing eyes were mine.

Wade and Mandy walked next to him. Mandy waved at me. I growled, creeping closer to the entrance.

As soon as I was close, I leaped on Bob biting the flesh off his arm. Wade pushed me off and they all pinned me down.

I was trying to escape but I couldn't. I started to turn back, regretting everything I've done today...