Chapter 10: What Is Happening...

I walked forward, not knowing the things hidden behind corners. My shoulders scraped the rough concrete walls.

The darkness engulfed me as I kept walking. My head nearly touched the ceiling but my fur on my ears glided against it.

I reached a lantern that was dimly lit, showing a corridor to the right.

As I followed the dark paths, I saw a burst on blue light at the end. Daylight I thought to myself.
I hurried towards the end. I then saw a huge glowing ball, spinning around as it withheld power.

I felt a presence next to me, taking my breath away.

"Hello Mark" a woman's voice said.

Before I could do anything a net was thrown onto me. It pinned me to the ground. As I struggled it became tighter.

I was shot with a sleeping dart. I roared in fury and tried to get out but it was no use. I finally passed out and collapsed onto the floor...

~Time Skip~

I woke up in a cage. I was myself for now. A woman came up to me. It's Mandy I shout to myself.

Bob walked beside her grinning evilly.

"Well well Mark, look what you have gotten yourself in to!"

"You bastard"

I bashed against the metal door but there was no escape. I looked at Bob feeling anger rise in my stomach.

"We couldn't have trusted you could we?"

His voice sounded thick like tar. Was he becoming someone else? I felt a tail grow. Not right now!

"You got yourself into this Mark!"

I felt the anger bubbling in my blood. There is no turning back, I have to get out!

I quickly transformed and grabbed the door, pulling it off it's hinges and throwing it about Bob.

I ran out and into the forest. I heard Bob screaming in fury. He won't get me for I am alive...