Chapter 11: Wade Is A...?

There I sat in the trees, seeing people run past again. I caught a white werewolf in the corner of my eye. It was disguised in the snow, but I saw its nose peeping out.

As soon as everyone sprinted past, I went to it. I waved at it and its head jolted up. He pounced on me, growling.

"Mark...?" The white werewolf wondered. It sounded like Wade's voice.

"Wait, how do you know who I am?" I asked.

He got off me and pulled me up, looking around to see any more of Bob's army.

"It's me, Wade!"

"Holy crap!" I hissed.

I looked at my arm, it was now white. Now I can hide in the snow in the morning! We walked a few steps until we heard Bob from behind.

"Well well well... Who's that friend of yours, Mark?"

I turned around and growled. I went onto all fours, ready to pounce. So did Wade.

"Which one is Mark?"

"Next to me, Bob!" Wade replied.

"Wade..? I thought you was on my team!"

I saw a flash, they were still arguing so was it in my head? I felt light headed. My eyes started to close.

"Mark?" Bob said, startled.

I fell onto the floor, everything spinning and flashing. Wade grabbed me and the last thing I saw was Bob crying. Thinking that he killed me...

-Time Skip-

I woke up on a bed, I was myself again. Questions flooded into my head. Where are they is the important question.

"You okay, Mark?"

I looked at Wade. He had those yellow eyes that are unnoticeable unless you keep staring at them.

"I'm so sorry Mark! I broke you!" Sobbed Bob.

"Don't worry Bob... I'm okay... I think..."

Wade and Bob hugged me. I couldn't help but cry. I didn't know what to do anymore.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. "It will be okay. Soon..."