"He's on my territory but the rogues that kidnapped you are here as well. Zayn and his pack have been warned. A war is about to break out. We need to get back to the pack house. They're already fighting." I peaked over his shoulder and saw Perrie approaching with two rogues.

"This is Imperial territory. Why are you here?" Logan barked in his alpha tone.

"We're not here for you! We want the princess that's standing behind you. Princess Rachel Le'Britannia. And we're not leaving without her" Perrie said while stepping closer.

"There are civilians here and you are defying your pack. Rachel just so happens to be the Luna of said pack so your betraying your Luna and Alpha as well as everyone else." Logan noted.

"I don't care" perrie spat.

'Run meet me in the car. I'll hold them off' Logan linked me while motioning for some of his pack members that were in the mall to come. I turned and bolted quickly exiting the mall and heading towards his car. He sent some trusted pack members with me and the rest were restraining the traitors. I got in his car and he arrived shortly after. We sped home and the moment we arrived Logan trailed me in the house.

"Maybe I should take you somewhere else. Here isn't safe" Logan reasoned.

"Their expecting me not you. And I can't imagine what would happen if I didn't show up" I gushed.

"Fine but you have to listen to me" Logan reasoned.

"I will" I said in a rush.

"If i tell you to jump?" Logan began.

"I'll jump!" I finished.

"If I tell you to stay in the car?" He added.

"I'll stay in the car." I ended.

"Zayns gonna kill me for bringing you here" he muttered more so to himself.

"You can't go out there and fight. They know about you being a princess and their here for you. Hide ok. Even I'm not allowed to know where you are. Just please go hide. I will come for you" he said while kissing my forehead and shifting into his wolf.

Murderous cries and vicious growls could be heard all over. The Imperial pack (Logan's pack) and the Black Stone pack (Zayn's pack) are fighting the most dangerous group of rogues known. I turned and saw the door open. Rogues entered the house. Not just any rogues. Its Perrie and the same two from the mall. Crap! I took off running nocking down stuff behind me as I went hoping it would distract them.

"You should just stop now princess" Perrie spat.

I didnt bother turning around I just kept going. I hit a wall then bumped my hip on a table. But i cant stop now. I ran into my bedroom and locked the door. I took a back way and a secret passage to get there so hopefully I've lost them. Running into the closet I slid the closet door closed and crouched down.

I was in that position for the goddess knows how long. I could hear paws outside of the room. Growls. Barks. Yelps. Slashes. Crashes. Whats happening out there? So many thoughts and scenarios wen through my head. Then I heard footsteps. Someone started banging on the bedroom door. It was dark in the room since the lights were off and there were no windows. The bedroom door flew open. I began to panic. Sliding my hand over the floor, I felt for anything I could use in my defense. A sliver of light radiated into the room. Logan fell in while fighting three rogues. They were clawing at him and he was fighting back. I covered my mouth with my hand to choke back a sob. This is all my fault. If I would of never came here then none of this would be happening. Logan had cuts everywhere. One of the rogues fell to the floor dead but the other two were holding on strong. Another figure came into the room and joined. Soon all the rogues lay dead. Unaware of who this new figure was because the door was now closed and darkness consumed the room once again I began to freak out. My elbow bumped a stack of shoe boxes, toppling them. I mouthed a curse. The footsteps trod closer. The closet doors opened, and I hurled a shoe out. I grabbed another and threw it.

Zayn swore in an undertone, yanked a third shoe out of my hands, and hurled it behind him. Wrestling me out of the closet, he got me on my feet. Before I could register relief at discovering him and not one of the rogues or Perrie in front of me, he pulled me against him and wrapped his arms around me.

"Are you okay?" he murmured in my ear.

Whimpering I wrapped my arms around him as tears began to escape my eyes.

"Shh baby I'm right here. It's ok. I'm here now" he cooed in my ear.

"Is L-Logan ok?" I asked timidly.

Logan stood up and slowly approached us.

"I'm fine kitten. Don't worry. The rogues have been dealt with. Your safe. Um thanks Zayn" Logan said while extending a hand to Zayn.

"No problem" zayn said while shaking it.

"Well I'll leave you two to talk" Logan said as he exited the room.

Chapter creds to the author of the hush hush series, her story inspired this chapter.

Please vote

Comment

Share