Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

Rachel's POV:

After yesterday's phone call I lost my appetite and went to bed. Although Logan wouldn't shut up about how it's unhealthy for me to not eat. I swear sometimes he acts more like my mother than my best friend/ brother/ wanna be mate. Yeah I'll admit it, I'm attracted to him. There's no denying that. But I can't be consumed by lust. I was in a deep sleep until the feeling of movement woke me up.

"Princess wake up!" Logan shouted while jumping on my bed.

I groaned and threw a pillow at him.

"Go away" I barked.

"No! Now get your lazy ass up we're going to the shops!" He said while ripping the covers off of me.

The cool air hit my exposed skin. I was only wearing a singlet and short sleep wear shorts.

"Logan!" I whined.

"Get up kitten" he said softly while kissing my cheek.

Groggily I opened my eyes and got up only to see him smiling at me with a huge goofy grin.

"Now shower and get ready. We leave in twenty minutes." Logan said while running out of my room.

Once I was ready we got in his car and headed off towards the shops. Stopping at Starbucks along the way because I was hungry.

"Why are we going to the shops?" I asked out of pure curiousity.

"Well don't you want to look nice when Zayn gets here?" He asked with a teasing smile.

I blushed and nodded.

"Where to first?" He asked.

Grabbing his hand I pulled him into one of my favorite shops. I grabbed a ton of clothes and he did the same. He thought it would be cute if he picked out clothes for me. I found a dressing room then began to model all the clothes for him. He said 'NO' to everything I chose. I had one item left it was a lilac purple fitted strapless dress that fell to about mid thigh. Walking out of the dressing room I cleared my throat to get Logan's attention.

"What do you think?" I asked while twirling around.

He stood up and admired the dress.

"You look beautiful princess." He said in awe.

Stepping closer to me he brushed his lips against mine.

I kissed him. Not on the cheek. On the lips. His arms wrapped around my waste and mine traveled to his hair. He grazed his teeth over my bottom lip asking for permission to continue. I gladly granted it to him. Our tongues battled for dominance and you could feel his arousal coming along. And lets just say, he's packing! We pulled apart and inhaled much needed air.

"what was that for?" He said with a smile.

"Whatever happens today, I just want you to know that I love you and you mean the world to me and always will" I said with a glossy smile.

"Princess I love you too! But I respect the matting arrangement and I would never cross that line unless allowed. Like I said, I will always protect you. You are my first priority." He whispered in my ear while nipping at it.

We purchased the dress and exited the store hand in hand. As we were heading toward the food court Logan stopped dead in his tracks.

"What's wrong?" I asked him worriedly.

"Zayns here" he said while taking a protective stance in front of me.

"Here here or here on your territory?" I asked from behind him.