Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

~one week later~
Zayn was right. All day at school today all I could think about was sex. My hormones are on overdrive. After school I got in the car with Louis. It was just the two of us because everyone else had things to do. I placed my bag on my lap and once again could feel the heat coming on.
"Are you okay?" Louis asked me.
"Um yeah just fine." I said while smiling.
Unintentionally a moan slipped out of my mouth and I rolled my head back and closed my eyes. The vibration from the road was getting to me.
"Are you going into heat?" Louis asked me looking a little scared.
"I have been in heat! I can't help it. I'm sorry" I said while blushing from embarrassment.
Louis chuckled.
"I should get you home to Zayn" he said while smirking.
"I refuse to mate with him until he learns respect." I stated stubbornly.
"Rachel the pain from being in heat is gonna drive you and your wolf mad. Just complete the process and save yourself the pain" he said.
I just turned and looked out the window.

When we got home Zayn called me into his office. The moment I walked in he looked up and smirked.
"Excited for something?" He asked while deeply chuckling.
"What's that supposed to mean?" I questioned. I wasn't in the mood for his games. I'm already in heat and fighting my wolf. I was growing impatient.
"I can smell your arousal babe" he said with that damn smirk plastered on his face. I blushed a deep crimson and looked down. "Don't worry it smells good. Rather sweet!" He smirked again.
"Whatever. Doesn't matter because you won't be getting any" I said, smiling at my comeback.
"You can't deny me for much longer." He said while getting up and wrapping his arms around my waist.
I moaned quietly when his crotch collided with mine. The friction was making me hot and bothered. Zayn must have caught on because he pressed himself against me. Earning another moan.

"Whatever all I know is its just you and your hand tonight" I laughed and spun out of his arms. Leaving him very shocked and sexually frustrated.

Later that night I walked by zayns room because my wolf was begging to be in his presence. When I walked by I stopped dead in my tracks. Perrie was in there. My wolf took over without allowing me to protest.
"What is she doing in here?" I spat.
They looked as if they like a deer in headlights.
"Get the hell away from him" I yelled at her.
She didnt move.
"I don't have to" she spat.
That tipped me off. Before I knew it I was pouncing on her, hitting her will all my might. That is until zayn pulled me off.
"STOP NOW!" He roared.
Perrie scrambled to her feet and left. Leaving zayn and I in a stare down.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He yelled.
"What's wrong with me? WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU? I'm your damn mate not that slutty she-wolf." I yelled.

"DAMN IT RACHEL WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" Zayn yelled.
"I never wanted anything from you! Your my mate" I said a with a hurt tone.
"Yeah and?" Zayn snapped.
"WHY DONT YOU ACT LIKE IT!" I yelled back.
"You know what?" Zayn spat.
"No, do tell!" I spat back.
"I'm so done with you! That's right I'm rejecting you as my mate! Get out of my face and my house! NOW!!" Zayn barked at me.
"Fine!" I yelled as tears ran down my cheeks.
I sprinted out of the house. Once I arrived at the house my pack was staying at I ran up to my room and slammed the door. I layed on my bed and sobbed. Where did I go wrong?

Zayns POV: (Next day)
I woke up in a cold sweat from a bad dream. I dreamt that I'd lost Rachel. My wolf was being strange and I couldn't smell Rachel's sent any longer. That worried me. I sprinted out of my room and sped straight into hers. But she wasn't there. All the sudden I heard clapping and turned around. It was Perrie.
"Congrats on finally getting rid of your mate. I knew the fates had it wrong. We're meant to be together." She said while smiling and hugging me.
I hugged her back but it was robotic. I didn't feel anything. No sparks. Nothing.
I left to go take a shower and headed for school. Same old same old. My pack buddies and I walked into class and there sat Rachel. But she looked like she was having an internal battle. Before I could say anything to her she got up and moved seats. She moved away from me and closer to Harry.

Harry's POV:
"Rachel! Baby where'd you go last night?" I questioned.
She blushed and smiled a bit when I called her baby but it quickly faded to tears.
"Oh no don't cry" I cooed.
I looked to zayn to see if he was gonna do anything but he didnt. So I walke over to her and picked her up. I sat down and placed her on my lap while hugging her with one arm and rubbing small circles on her back with the other. She remained silent.
"Baby tell me what's wrong" I said softly.
"Z-Zayn r-rejected m-m-me as h-his ma-ma-mate" she hiccuped as more tears fell.

I turned to look at zayn but he started up a conversation with Niall to avoid my eyes. He also blocked our mind link. I turned back to face Rachel and pressed my lips to her temples pulling her close after the second kiss. I could hear zayn softly growl and that made me frown. Why would he be upset if he rejected her? I refocused my attention on Rachel when she softly whispered something directed to herself more so than to me.
"I truly am worthless and ugly. My own mate has chosen to reject me. Perrie was right." She whispered.
"Rachel look at me!" I demanded. "You are beautiful and are worth more than all the finest things this world has to offer. Baby don't listen to perrie. I've never talked to her before because he's always in zayns shadow but i will set her straight" I reassured.
"Actually I have to go to the bathroom anyways. Not that I was listening to your conversation but I'll go talk to perrie if you want" Niall said.
"Oh um thanks niall!" I commended.

Niall's POV:
I swiftly exited the classroom. Even though Rachel and I don't talk often she still means a lot to me and I won't allow Perrie to harass her. Not while I'm still breathing anyhow. While walking I spotted Perrie but the moment I caught hold of her sent I stopped in my tracks. 'Mate' my wolf shouted. HELL NO! There's no way that possible. I slowly backed away and sprinted back to the classroom.

Zayns POV:
I slowly became very annoyed as I sat back and watched Harry and Rachel. She's my mate not his. Even though the teacher is rambling on about our projects, all I can think about is her. The way her hair flows when she walks. The sound of her voice when she laughs. The way her eyes light up when she's happy. They way she looks so focused while working on her school work. I screwed up. I screwed up big time.

Its been one week since I kicked Rachel out. I still cringe at the thought. I had to explain to everyone the reason she was gone. No one objected to my decision because as alpha what i say goes but El was really upset even though she kept quiet around me and only voiced her thoughts to Louis. Together they have been visiting Rachel all week. I regret my decision but I refuse to lower my pride in order to apologize. The house fell quiet then all the sudden El came sprinting into my room.
"Get out I want to be alone!" I growled at her.
"No not until you hear me out first" she challenged.
I admire her courage so I suppose I'll hear her out.
"Fine what do you want?" I barked.
"You need to fix things with Rachel!" She ordered.
"I don't have to do anything" I spat.
"Yeah well you should" she barked.
"Why? Why should I care about her and what she does?" I questioned.

"because zayn she's the girl that believes that what goes around comes around. The one that hopes for a better day. The one that won't give up on you. She's the girl that's unlike the rest. The one that spent her days smiling ad her nights crying. The one that looks so damn strong but feels so weak. She's the girl that picks herself up every time she falls, but she's about to fall again and she doesn't have any strength left. Zayn she's your mate for crying out loud. You need to be there to pick her up or she will never accept you" El said then exited my room.
I was left sitting in shock. She's right. I need to fix this. I grabbed my jacket and sprinted to Rachel's house. She needs to come home. I need her to be with me.

Rachel's POV:
I was laying on my bed reading my favorite book when my phone vibrated signaling I had a txt. I peered down at the screen and saw El's name. My guess is that it's gonna be about Zayn.

From: El
You miss him and that's obvious. Go to him.

From: Rachel
No

From: El
Why not

From: Rachel
Sometimes it's better to be alone that way nobody can hurt you

Right after I hit send my doorbell rang. Since I was the only one home I went to answer it. Speak of the devil and he shall appear! When I looked through the peep hole I saw Zayn, teary eyed and standing in the rain.

"Rachel I know you there I can smell cookies. Open the door." Zayn yelled.
I really don't want to talk to him. He rejected me and my wolf. But I suppose I should hear him out, so I opened the door.
"What do you want?" I spat.
"Can I come in" he asked.
I thought about it for a moment then decided to allow him inside. Only because it's raining and I don't want to get wet.

"Well are you going to stare or speak?" I rudely questioned.
"Baby I want you back. No, I need you back. Please Rachel come home!" He begged.
"No! I am home" I snapped.
Who does he think he is to walk into my house and act as if everything is all the sudden ok between us.
"W-Why n-not?" He stuttered as he cried.
"Because" I weakly whispered.
"Why?" He whispered while stepping closer.
I sighed and looked him deep in the eyes.
"Look at what you've done to me. Are you happy? Are you proud? That you could break me. That you could lie to me. How do you keep doing the things you say you're sorry for and not even seem to care? How can you smile and be happy while I'm crying? How can I not hate you? I probably should. But I love you. People say I can do better, I deserve better. But don't I deserve you? Why don't I deserve you? I want you. You made me feel so great. You made me smile, laugh, and just happy. But then again you've made me cry and feel terrible. So why should I want you? I don't even know why I do, maybe it's because of the way you made me feel. I miss you. I miss you like crazy. And you barely or rarely even talk to me. One minute I say I'm done with you and I can get over you. But I'm not done with you and I'm not over you. Through all the bad I try and only see the good in you and no matter how hard I try to get over you it's not gonna happen, at least not now." I said as tears flowed from my eyes.

Zayn wrapped his arms around me and held me tight to his chest. He kissed the top of my head and pulled back to look me in the eyes.
"Please give me another chance. I swear I won't mess up. I'll cook, I'll clean, I'll let Blake join my pack and won't get jealous when you talk to Harry and Louis please I'll do anything" he begged.
"That's not what I want" I said while looking down.
"Well then what do you want from me baby girl? I'll do anything" he asked.
"I want to have late night talks, cuddle, watch movies and just be with you." I sheepishly said.
He got up and walked over to the couch, patted his lap an opened his arms.
"Well then come on boo" he said while grinning.
"Seriously?" I questioned full of surprise.
"Yes! Baby I don't care what we do, I just wanna be with you" he said while kissing my nose when I sat on his lap.

(A/N: I bet you guys weren't expecting Perrie to be Niall's mate! But will she find out? Is he gonna reject and avoid her so she'll never know? I guess you'll have to find out! And what about Rachel and Zayn? How long will they last? Will she break the curse? or is she not the one prophesied about? Keep reading and you shall see!!)

vote

comment

share

please and thank you. xxx