True Thug: Criminal Life

Leo Valdez POV

"Aye, Percy! Ima get some new clothes. Been wearing these since New Mexico." Percy, who was bribing a Hephaestus kid to upgrade his sword, nodded and said, "Got it!" He gave me a thumbs up. The Hephaestus kid kept refusing and giving the money back as I flew to the department store. I landed behind the store near the dumpsters.

A walked into the store and saw a pair of Kobe 9 basketball high tops. I looked to my left and right as mortals walked by. I stuffed them in my magic tool belt and a security guard yelled, "Aye you! STOP!!" They call me criminal for a reason. Not proud of it, but I don't work and don't have parents to give me allowance so I have no form of currency flow.

I ran toward the doors. Cops' workboots clanked behind me and they yelled, "Stop in the name of the law!!!" I jumped through the rolled down window of an empty glossy red lamborghini and hijacked the engine. This is were it goes from 'Shopping at Macys' t
'Fast and the Furious + Highway cop pursuit' I screeched out of the parking lot.

I drove out of the way of a cop car and drove onto the freeway. I took at bottle of gasoline outta my tool belt and threw it on top of a police car. Soon, the whole car was covered in gasoline, but it wasn't over. I had to get them off my behind. I had to let them know I'm boss. I blasted a stream of fire at the car and it blew up behind me as I drove.

A helicopter with a minigun producing from the bottom aimed at my sweet stolen red Lamborghini. This car is too nice to be destroyed. The rapid firing bullets hit the road behind me and came closer and closer. All of this for a pair of Kobes. I found a hand pistol in my belt and opened the door while driving at 90 mph and rising.

I climbed onto the hood and aimed the pistol at the glass. I shot it and it shattered. The shocked pilot ducked down. I couldn't get a clear shot. This isn't over. I threw a ball of fire at the copter and it exploded midair. I jumped back I'm behind the wheel and turned on the radio to 99.1 KGGI. I listened to Trap Queen Remix ft. Quavo and Gucci Mane by Fetty Wap at full volume.

I swerved. I was sad to do it, but I was in a position to crash head on with a police car with this nice lambo. Before impact, I jumped outta the car and jumped onto the hood of another car that was taking an exit route. I jumped off and pulled out my Samsung Galaxy s6 edge.

It showed at cool photo of me with my hair in my face with a sly smile and a demonic look in my eyes. I turned up the volume and I heard, "...kid is gonna have a list of charges longer than his arm! We currently don't have a fix on his location but it's only a matter of time before...." I shut off the volume. I saw a cop car pull up around the curb.

"Aww $&€>[@£%¿!!!" Man, did I kiss my mom with that mouth? Anyways, I prayed to Hecate to use the Mist, though it never worked before. As usual, no luck. If I pulled out an Olympian relic like my battlehammer, what would the Mist make the mortal see? I pulled out the handgun and shot a warning fire skyward. I threw fire at the engine and...(i plugged meh ears) KABOOM!!! I put on my celestial bronze sunshades and walked out like a boss.

And that is the Leo Valdez: Criminal Life Way. Ill take the Mega Bad Boy Supreme Award now.