Human 2- Kane Shadeson (jennings00)

Rider name: Kane Shadeson

Age: 18

Hometown: He lived near Helgrind, away from everyone.

Celebrity lookalike: Teenage Harrison Ford

Physical Description: 5'9" with brown hair. He has a smug look on his face most of the time.

Personality Traits: Smug on the outside, but in the inside he's terrified. He worries about the people close to him. He tries to be the best. He needs friends or his dragon for him to stay mentally sane.

Weapon Description: His sword is black on the edges, but dark purple on the inside. It has a amethyst set into the handle,but the amethyst is black with purple shining through. The scabbard is pitch black with purple metals inlaid for support. The handle is also solid black and unadorned,except for the amethyst.

Race: He is a human.

Favorite Animal: A Shrrg.

Favorite Color: Glacier blue.

Worst Fear: Meeting another shade.

Dragon Name: Amethi

Dragon Traits and Colors: Amethi is a normally nice dragon, but she has a dark side. If you cross her or her Rider she will track you down and kill you. She is mostly pitch black with a dark purple shining through her chest, throat, and eyes. Her fire is dark purple.

Favorite Activity: They both love flying with each other and they will be solitary if possible.

Favorite Training Activity: Their favorite training activity is practicing mind breaking and defense