"You can't throw my couch pillow at me in my own house." She says and I smile.

  "Well I just did." I say and look back at the tv screen proud of myself.

  After we watch a couple movies and play some Grand Theft Auto, we end up falling asleep.
**********************************

  I wake up and smile to myself as I think I'll be able to see Matt today. I get up, and tip toe to the bathroom quietly, afraid to wake Emma up. It's like waking a bear up from hibernation.

  I step into the shower, and turn the water on so that it's not too hot, and it's not too cold, it's just perfect. I wash my hair with the coconut smelling shampoo, and use the conditioner next to it.

  Silky Smooth Hair, it reads on the bottle and I laugh to myself, that's what every conditioner says whether it works or not.

  When I step out of the shower, I grab a towel and wrap myself in it, and look into the mirror above the sink. I look away, not really liking what I see.

  I slip on my black pair of skinny jeans, and throw on my Pantera Cowboys from hell tank top. I straighten my hair, and put on my makeup.

  I do my mascara, eyeliner and put on a dark red lipstick along with a concealer. I guess I look decent. My cheek bones pop out.

  I step out of the bathroom, to see Emma getting ready.

  "You gonna impress my brother today?" I ask with a smirk and she blushes slightly.

"Very funny." She replies as she curls her hair.

  When were both ready we head out to her car, an old 1967 Pontiac GTO that's candy apple red. It's a beautiful car.

  "What should we listen to?" She asks and we decide on Metallica.

  We drive along to Zackys house which is probably only about 15 minutes away, as we blare Fade To Black.

  "Damn passing all these fast food places are making me hungry as hell." Emma whines as she turns down the music.

  "Well we can just raid my brothers fridge when we get there." I say and we high five.

  When we pull up to his house, I hop out of the car, and we walk to the front door. I don't even bother knocking, as I just walk into his house.

  "How are my peasants doing this fine July evening?" I ask loudly as I enter the living room, and everyone smiles as they look up at me.

  "Hey steph." Zacky says as everyone gets up from the floor or couches.

  "STEPHANIE!" My best friend Jimmy yells as he races up to me, pulling me into one of his famous bone crushing bear hugs.

  "Hey Jimbo I missed you too." I say back with a laugh as he finally lets me go. I say hello and hug Johnny and Brian, and when I get to Matt I try and hide the blush that forms upon my cheeks.

  "Hey Stevie." He says to me with a smile. The dimples in his cheeks can make my knees turn to jelly. God this man just kills me. Don't even get me started on his voice. His nickname for me has been Stevie since we met, he always thought my name was cool because he could call me Stevie, reminding him of Stevie Nicks.