Ch 11: Cleaning and A Whole Lot of Trouble

Start from the beginning

"What 'junk' " Aido shouted childishly. "This is a collection of amazing stuff Dorm president Kuran destroyed with his power," Aido said proudly(facepalm moment for me) as Kain picked up a bent fork.

"Even this fork? What would you do if he found out," Kain asked and Aido snatched the fork away.

"I collected these out of respect and admiration! Ah,you want them too, don't you?!" Aido said looking away and flinches at something.

"That's not what I-," Kain stopped as he saw what Aido seen and flinched. There stood the one and only Kaname Kuran.

"D-dorm President Kuran," Aido stuttered in fear of being punished from getting caught red handed by his odd stalking methods.

"Aido, I love to have a nice 'chat' with you for evasion of privacy," Kuran said darkly as if his smile could kill poor Aido in the spot.

"N-no, you got it wrong,dorm president," Aido stuttered stepping back. Kuran smile turned into a frown and destroyed glass parts of the chandelier suddenly Aido was happily picking up the broken glass.

"More treasure for me," Aido said happily and when Kain sighed, Aido now knew...he messed up. Kain walked pass Kaname and Aido start sweating buckets. Aido's scream reached to y/n's ear making the girl sigh.

"There Aido goes again. He never changes," y/n said shaking her head in disappointment although she knew it was considered a normal obsessive circumstance.

~Meanwhile~

"I'm confiscating these," Yuki told a day class girl as she chucked a stack of useless items in the large bin.

"Why?! They're only photos! Why do you taking things so serious " the girl argued almost like a child unable to receive the love she craved for.

"You took them secretly so that's a problem," Yuki replied with a slight cringe at how hopeless these woman are when it comes to handsome men

"Uwah! Cross-san, you meanie," the girl cried crocodile tears and Yuki tried to speak but was interrupted.

"That's right, you don't understand our feelings," said a particular Ruka fanboy from Valentine's day in the corner sending off irritated waves.

"P-president," Yuki turn to him in shock because she didn't expect him to pop out of no where.

"You're abusing the authorities as Disciplinary Committee in order to be close to night class," the gut said smartly pointing an accusation at Yuki and got almost to her face,"Someone in such enviable position shouldn't ever-,"

The crazy fanboy stopped when someone aka Zero took his picture notebook of Ruka away from their grasp.

"We confiscate this as well so don't bother," Zero said throwing the book into the Confiscation sack. Yuki and the glasses president watched as Zero left.

"That's how it is," Yuki said leaving the dazed Luca fan to wallow in his own shock.

"Y-you," the president stuttered although he was lost in words for that moment.

"This is confiscated."
"No!"
"This too."
"No!"
"Also this."
"Stop it!"
"And this as well."
"You demon!"

Y/n heard the day class  desperate cries and went to see what's going on although it was literally in her face because of the form cleaning.

"What's wrong girls," y/n asked curiously seeing Yuki and other complaining day class girls.

"Help us y/n sama," they wailed pleasingly for any sort of guide as if y/n would become Moses or am something along that line.