Ch 4:Zero

Its been a while when Zero first arrived.He clearly has such beautiful eye.Purplish tinted gray(or lavender).His hair locks remind me of the silver moonlight.He had a huge tatoo on his neck.So mysterious.So dangerous yet beautiful.It surprisingly draws me in.I have the same feeling I get from Kaname.Both unaware and insecure,weird right.
Me and Yuki decided to check the noise.I sounded like it was being used on purpose. We saw Zero laying there.I winced at the sight.He was smashing something hard on his left side of the neck.Yuki didn't know at first so she asked Zero-kun what he was doing."I feel disgusted...I still sense that women,"he said in a monotone voice. That's when Yuki saw his wounds and ran up to him trying to reassure him so he wouldn't hurt himself. It was painful to even watch.Her voice sounded painful,strong but fragile.
At the dinner table,Karien announce that a guest would coming.I knew it was probably Kaname. I mean who else.What I was worried more about was Zero's sense of vampires."So late at night,"I heard him mumble."Yes.Yuki.You go open the door,"Karien said.Yuki went to go."Kiryuu-kun.I should be able to see with your own eyes.You should probably be able to tell,"Karien says softly.I heard Yuki call,"Kaname-sama."Typical visit.Yuki looked so happy whenever Kaname visited.I saw a hint of...hmm...jealousy...on Zero's eyes...maybe not...probably just my imagination.I saw Zero take in the appearance of Kaname.Without warning,Zero grab the sharpest butter knife next to him and lunges.My eyes widen in horror.

Yuki's POV

I saw Zero grabbed something."Zero,"I said in confusion.Suddenly, Zero walked quickly to our direction."No,Zero,"I shouted trying to stop him by approaching. Zero lunges and I saw the look of horror in (y/n)'s eyes.I braced myself for the impact but it never came.I opened my eyes to see what was going on.A body loomed over me.It was Kaname."Vampire,"I heard Zero hiss with a touch of vemon added."Kaname-sama,"I shouted in worry."Trying to get at me so suddenly... Not so nice of you,"Kaname said calmly despite the tension."Shut up,you vampire!You smell like 'that women',"Zero said angirily."That women...?so you are Zero...Kiryuu...? I heard about you,"Kaname said coolly. He yanked the knife out of Zero's grasp and dropped it on the floor. "I'm sorry about your family.But I don't have intention of getting killed by you,"Kaname says in a monotone voice.Zero stared down at the knife and (y/n) watched in worry.Karien took Zero by the shoulder and sent Zero to his room.A short silence followed.I stared at the wound."Kaname-sama, blood," I said."Its nothing.It'll heal soon.I'm a vampire remember.Im not the one who feels the pain,"Kaname said looking at Zero's back.
After a while,I decided to check up on Zero-kun. He was in his room looking depressed."Zero...Kaname-sama has gone home,"I said standing at the doorway."I'm sorry.. I should have told you sooner...are you okay?Zero," I said reaching towards to comfort him.He slapped my hand away.""he said with hate in his eyes.But I can see he had a pained expression."Don't you dare touch me!With the hands that touched him,"Zero said at me."Kaname-sama is a kind vampire.He saved me from a evil vampire,"I said trying to reassure him but my voice was emotionless."There must be something wrong with you.Both Kurozu chairman...and you"he said painfully. I remained silent.

(Y/n)'s POV

After that shocking scene,Kaname decided to return to his school home.Yuki decided to talk to Zero.I followed secretly and heard their conversation. I stood in back of the door.I hated how Yuki sounded so emotionless and painful.She's like a sister to me I don't like to see her in such pain.
(Sorry this is short)

Kaname's POV (new!woohoo!•v•~♪)

I headed to the car and entered in and there waited Takuma."Ah welcome back,Kaname. You're early.is your business done,"Takuma said."No,I decided to do it next time,"I told him.But I don't think...you'd come back hurt.Blood.Its still on your wrist.Here,a wet tissue,"Takuma says handing me out a tissue.I licked my wound so it'll disappear."I met a boy who survived that incident  a while ago,"I said."As I thought Kurozu chairman took him in...Well I guess its natural...What? Are you jealous of him  because he stays on Yuki's side most of the time,"he told me."I have no time for that.I'll be busy soon,"I said covering my mouth with my palms.