Ch 2:Food?owo?

"Ah,it's Karien," Yuki says sweat dropping."Someone's hyper...," I mumbled."Yuki,daddy's back,"the person Karien says bursting in the room.(me:I had to!Sorry!
;))"Who's this,"Karien says in confusion gesturing toward me.I fidgetting awkwardly."I'm (y/n),"I said nervously replying to the energetic young "daddy."
Suddenly, Growl!!!It was a legit silence... and I felt embrassed."I'm sorry...I'm just hungry "I said in embrassment.Karien and Yuki both smiled,gesturing me to follow to get food.
Time skippohh~

No One's POV

Bop.
Bop.
Bop.
(y/n) was fascinated by the new jelly thing in front of her.She didn't know if it was edible or not.When she touch it,it wobbled.Suddenly,splat!Yuki and Karien turn toward the sound and both their eyes widen.(Y/n) had just faceplanted on the jelly.Suddenly,(y/n) risen up her face and lick the remains." Yummy!This is delicious,"(y/n) chirped happily.Yuki and Karien tried to maintain their laughter but failed.(Y/n) looked confused about it and laughed at her realization of idiocy."What is this thing anyways, "(y/n) asked.Yuki giggled." It's jelly!You baka,"she scoffed playfully.(Y/n) playfully punch Yuki on the arm."Owey,"Yuki said pretending to be hurt.(Y/n) giggled knowing that she'll get along well with Yuki.(Y/n) twitched as the cold remain of jelly slid down her outfit."Oh no!I forgot,"(y/n) started taking off her clothing but is stuck.Yuki struggled to help.In the end,they all had a great time joking around.
_________________________
Sorry!This chapter is short!But don't worry reader Chan hasn't developed!Till next time!