Ch 11: Cleaning and A Whole Lot of Trouble

Y/n's POV

Headmaster Kaien happily served us he's cooking although no of us seem to be surprised. "Here you go," Kaien served his cooking almost like a child that just got his first ABC lessons right.

"I wonder why are we called over in this early morning," Zero replied staring at the chunk of potato floating on top of the soup. Seriously, for god sakes, cut your damn food smaller.

"I wonder," I said slowly uninterested in what's wrong with this awkward situation. Luckily, Sakura help me do make up to clear my dark circles under my eyes so I won't look like a slob.

"I guess it is a little strange to call it 'Kaien style'," Yuki replied. Now THAT'S an understatement and you know that Yuki .  I ate my food gracefully though despite feeling a bit cranky.

"That wasn't the response I asked for," Zero said blankly as Yuki raised a brow at him in confusion as if he spoke an nomadic language.

"What," Yuki asked curiously as she tilted her head in one direction.

"Kay, say 'cheese'!" We all turn over to look at him only to get flash of light hit my eyes. Is he being serious right now?

"The hell are you doing," Zero replied unamused as he blinked painfully at the light as if he saw the sun burning his eyes. It couldn't be helped since he looked tired, well more than usual at least.

"Taking a photo," Kaien replied like it was the most obvious thing ever like no shit Sherlocks,"Today's the day you have forget your responsibly being guardians and instead carry the duty of the disciplinary committee!"

No one's POV~

"Dorm inspection? I see...thank you Seiren," Kaname said and Seiren bowed respectfully towards the full blooded vampire as usual.

"Seriously...headmaster's decision is unpredictable as usual," Ruka said sighing as if it was totally troublesome and unnecessary for her.

"I don't mind though...I have nothing to hide," Shiki replied stoically with a blank expression written all over his face.

"That's right...a true nature of someone shown only seem by some esoteric person," Takuma replied drinking his tea casually and sighed to himself.

"Your underwear is still on the floor," Shiki replied looking towards the unfazed blond.

"It's okay,it's sewn with silk and made by a master tailor. It shows pride so don't worry," Takuma exclaim as he beams and sparkles innocently(believe me, this isn't going to be like Twilight series here).

"That's not the problem here," Ruka replied as if she dealing with a fool and Aido yawned as if it was nothing.

"Aido,do you have a moment," Kain asked leaning close to Aido then they both went out the door although it was more like Kain dragged him out.

"What is it...I'm sleepy," Aido asked confused and backed against the wall to hold his stance or else he'd fall to the ground.

Suddenly, Kain caged Aido between the wall to block him from escaping and Aido just leans away in surprise.

"Aido, I'm not trying to be mean but you need to throw those away, " Kain said seriously as his expression darkens slightly.

"'Those,'" Aido said in a confused tone as he tried figuring out what his friend meant.

In Aido's room~

"It's horrible to see these junk over here in one place," Kain continued looking at the broken collection of items.