Ch 7:Rivalry and love

"Zero,"Yuki said shouted in surprise.""Zero's face turned grim with hate and...jealously?"You sure are scary,"Kaname said yanking his wrist from Zero's grasp before walking off to the waiting night class.Rima and Aido seem very angered.I wouldn't blame them.Rima might have a slight crush on Kaname.She even allowed him to drink her blood.Aido...well he's very loyal...I mean...Kaname is a pureblood vampire.I heard Zero 'tsk'ed in annoyance while glaring hatefully at Kaname's back."K-kaname-sempai,"I turned toward a timid voices.It was two of fangirls holding out a red rose with a red ribbon tied on and another with a blue envelope.Yuki looked jealous and I could tell."Please...accept this,"the girls said shyly holding out the gifts. They both had their bangs c   overed as they stared on the ground."Thank you,"Kaname said casually accepting the gift while smiling.I feel that it's fake...I just know it.None of the day class know they're vampires.I also noticed Yuki's grip tightened.It was totally obvious that she's jealous.The fangirls kept adoring at Kaname.

Zero's POV(now available)

I noticed y/n look at Yuki with concern.I also noticed Yuki's fist clench on her heart area.I was gonna say something but the day class is squealing. It's just so annoying.I raise my fist and shouted in annoyance,"All of you,get back to your dorms now!"The girl flinch at my shouts and ran off."Dealing with every girl running around screaming 'kya.kya.kya' everyday,"I said whispering annoyingly under my breath.Unfortunately,Yuki was angry about something else."You're late!Don't you talk all high and mighty!This is our duty as perfects so show some respect will ya,"Yuki shouted punching me in my back making it sore as I was punched into one direction. Of coarse,I started pushing her back as she failed to punch me more.Even for a shorty like her.Man,those punches hurt like needles in my back!"I would say it back to you,"I said angrily responding back as I push her.No matter how she tried,she's being futile trying to kick my a$$."You're so air-headed,"I said.She was confused at my remark.I let her go and turned away slightly."But it doesn't do anything for your love with him,right,"I told her."Shut up!I know,"she said looking at the ground.Since when in the world did the ground get that interesting to people these days?

Kaname's POV

I walk alone to my class.The others already left.I looked down at the rose and letter I received before and sighed."Sorry for the wait,Seiren,"I said turning toward the class building. The wind blew and ruffled the trees softly as a girl with short gray hair comes out of her hiding place."Kaname-sama, did you call,"Seiren says coming towards me."Yes,"I told her.I took a glance at the rose in my hand as it illuminates with purple light.In a second,it withered away by the wind."That's not considerate of you to destroy someone's gift,Kaname."Me and Seiren turned towards the voice and met with (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes who was lining the wall with arms crossed."(Y/n),what is it you want,"I said calmly.Why does she always appear randomly?"You should cherish it instead of waste it.My,my.Poor rose,"(y/n) said sarcastically walking past me and whispering in my ear,"Appericate love for Yuki."As I  turn around  she was gone.She is way too mysterious.